Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

Quite unexpectedly (after they previously said nothing will be reviewed until 5th March).......they've removed the Perimetral restriction.

So now we can go anywhere within the province of Granada.

1659769814_Screenshot2021-02-26103202-min.jpg.94ef1653461bdfaa197da0cef001aa64.jpg

• Like 1

Well I need to get some ride time in this weekend cos it looks like the balloon is abot to go up here again, they're talking Lockdown on the Telly now...   I told you they'd wait untill the Parisien holiday was over and then shut us down again... wankers

• Like 2

I've been questioning since early on in the Pandemic why some people are either seemingly immune to Covid or only have mild symptoms.......and others are dying?

There has to be a reason......so why haven't the Medical authorities investigated this angle? If they have, I've never heard about it.......until now!

Because it appears a Hospital in the Costa del Sol is now finally researching the genetic factors involved!

Costa del Sol Hospital studying genetics of Covid patients to prevent ICU future admissions

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've been questioning since early on in the Pandemic why some people are either seemingly immune to Covid or only have mild symptoms.......and others are dying?

There has to be a reason......so why haven't the Medical authorities investigated this angle? If they have, I've never heard about it.......until now!

Because it appears a Hospital in the Costa del Sol is now finally researching the genetic factors involved!

Costa del Sol Hospital studying genetics of Covid patients to prevent ICU future admissions

Hope they get some results from that would be great if they could.

1 hour ago, Swagman said:

AstraZeneca, Pete.

That's the best one isn't it?

I heard there's doubts over the Oxford one's resistance to mutations.

3 hours ago, Clive said:

I did not get a choice? did you or your wife?

No mate it was at one of the mass vaccine centres so don’t think they have the refrigeration system for the Pfizer one.

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's the best one isn't it?

I heard there's doubts over the Oxford one's resistance to mutations.

That is the Oxford AstraZeneca @XTreme, they say they are both as affective we will see.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Are people complying and wearing masks?

Yeah they seem to be, although the fucking morons were flocking to the coast over the weekend. @XTreme

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Clive said:

25 days to go...then can ride without bread.?

Unless the situation changes for the worse though I imagine Clive?

Cos I don't see how they can set out these forward dates because they've got no way of knowing what the numbers are going to be like at that time.

Here they lift or increase restrictions depending on the situation at that time......which is the logical thing to do.

23 minutes ago, Clive said:

At the moment ? 29th is the end of travel restrictions, and the rule of six starts, which has left me in a bit of a quandry.....where the fuck I am going to find 6 friends to meet up with? ?

Got to be easier for you with the Tiger than when you had the Scooter and the Chinky surely Clive?

• Haha 1

We need to be allowed into other provinces in Andalucia......cos the tea bag situation is now looking pretty dire!

And the shops are all located in Almeria! :classic_sad:

• Haha 1