Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

Just now, Pedro said:

That would mean all you brits and northerners wouldn't be able to fly over to enjoy the sunshine, somehow that bothers me none 

George Costanza Reaction GIF by Crave

• Haha 1

@Richzx6r The tolerance of lock down is fast approaching it’s end. The general public, businesses and the government are all in unsustainable positions, everyone has had enough so if the plan to vaccinate our way out of this doesn’t work (or it requires anything more than an annual vaccination) I suspect we’ll learn to live (or die) with it same as every other communicable disease out there that can kill. Many other countries have always been in that position it’s just never been an issue because they’re not wealthy... Ebola.... sars... Lassa fever... yellow fever I could go on.... and on ?

• Like 2

This made me smile, someone Portuguese government related said the other day that if you refuse to have your Astra Zeneca vaccine based on wanting to choose brand of vaccine, you'll be waiting for quite a while to be called back :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Spain has said that they'll allow Brits in from the end of the month.

But Bozo has now told them that if they go abroad they'll be fined £5000.

benny hill wtf GIF

To me, that's perfectly adequate, just because Spain wants tourism money doesn't mean England has to think it's ok for their citizens to go there.

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

To me, that's perfectly adequate, just because Spain wants tourism money doesn't mean England has to think it's ok for their citizens to go there.

I'm quite happy they don't come here......but I don't think they will be! 

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

How would you know unless you’d been tested for all STD’s.... and then that leads us to far worse conclusions on why.. ???

They found an alien without an alien test. I named him Herbert. ?

• Like 1

I guess you dint know i used to work for the USAF out of Wright Patterson, the place they brought the Roswell stuff to, in the late 70's when i was a teenager. 

:wave:

2 hours ago, Tym said:

I guess you dint know i used to work for the USAF out of Wright Patterson, the place they brought the Roswell stuff to, in the late 70's when i was a teenager. 

:wave:

I didnt and didn’t know what any of the above meant either but thats what googles for ay. I have heard of Hanger 18 though, makes some folk very excitable. 

• Like 1

Most the cool chit is underground. Or way up high. Might be in between things too, those Air Force types are the smart ones.

Not like Navy people, something weird about sailors,

cant put my finger on it. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

they've just shut down the Rhone, Nievre, and Aube departements, so we, the "Yonne" are now closed in on 3 sides ( plus a narrow corridoor into the saone et Loire. Travel between regions is banned except for professional purposes or family imperatives, which you must beable to justify. 

this for 4 weeks, so that's fucked the easter hols then. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

they've just shut down the Rhone, Nievre, and Aube departements, so we, the "Yonne" are now closed in on 3 sides ( plus a narrow corridoor into the saone et Loire. Travel between regions is banned except for professional purposes or family imperatives, which you must beable to justify. 

this for 4 weeks, so that's fucked the easter hols then. 

You're still allowed to ride though Chris?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're still allowed to ride though Chris?

yeah cos our departement still isn't on the "lockdown that isn't a lockdown" list.  I reckon it's only a matter of time though and then we'll be restricted to 10km from home. ( unless justifiably work related)

• Like 2

Meanwhile in Spain......we're locked in our province while foreigners can enter the country and move around as much as they like!

the naked gun facepalm GIF

The central government has come under fire for its decision to keep national borders open to European tourists.

“A paradox,” “contradictory,” “senseless” and “lacking coherence” are some of the terms heard in recent days to describe a dual policy that is keeping Spaniards confined to their regions of residence while citizens of other EU countries are allowed to enter the country by land, sea and air for vacation purposes.

This is despite the fact that the Covid variant first detected in UK is now the dominant strain in Spain.

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yep......and you can move to any country in Europe and me and @MooN can't.

confused john travolta GIF

I called all this world gone to chit in 2003 buddy! Dual CitiZenship is the only way to secure independence from  egregious forms of human governance found today.

Consider this a shot accross the bow to the one world order, consent to be governed, 

Denied. [Player mode on.]

:classic_cool:

• Haha 1