Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

On 06/03/2021 at 14:46, XTreme said:

Now down to 17 cases in the last 14 days!

Screenshot 2021-03-06 154513-min.jpg

Schools all go back in tomorrow so in three weeks it’ll be back in lock down, I’m sure they don’t know what is working, if it is the lockdown or the vaccine that’s bringing it down but we are soon to find out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Best to try and beat the pushbikers to there........one was asking if they did a matcha green tea smoothie.........I felt like saying get a coffee and piss off outside.?

Licra lads don’t you just love em.

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

Best to try and beat the pushbikers to there........one was asking if they did a matcha green tea smoothie.........I felt like saying get a coffee and piss off outside.?

It’s not as good now as it was with the old owners.??

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Love to pass them about 5 mile away from there, cos I know what is coming when they arrive, stupid food and drink requests............and you sit there eating your burger and wonder if it's the onions that stink, or their sweaty hides...?

Onions don’t smell that bad.?

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Definitely....the bacon & sausage was a better quality, new owners took the cheap route. Think they use Camp coffee too!.?

The coffee don’t bother me usually have tea, but the breakfast has gone down hill and the speed of service.

3 hours ago, Clive said:

Definitely....the bacon & sausage was a better quality, new owners took the cheap route. Think they use Camp coffee too!.?

now that is just god awful ?

On 04/03/2021 at 19:45, Clive said:

Already done?........it sticks like that other stuff does to a blanket.......................or curtains!?

ok on stamps too

55 minutes ago, Six30 said:

think you can sit on a bench now and have a coffee with a friend .... super.

Can you ride your bike.....or is it still a loaf of bread job?

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Can you ride your bike.....or is it still a loaf of bread job?

We can meet one person outdoors so I guess we outdoors ride to the local park to meet, as long as it’s local mind.

• Like 1

At the moment you're only supposed to ride for 'essential travel' . After 29th March we'll be allowed to ride more or less where we like again but Wales and Scotland have their own rules of course.

Taken from the Gov.uk website.............

Changes on 29 March

Social contact

The evidence shows that it is safer for people to meet outdoors rather than indoors. And this is why from 29 March, when most schools start to break up for the Easter holidays, outdoor gatherings (including in private gardens) of either 6 people (the Rule of 6) or 2 households will also be allowed, making it easier for friends and families to meet outside.

Business and activities

Outdoor sports facilities such as tennis and basketball courts, and open-air swimming pools, will also be allowed to reopen, and people will be able to take part in formally organised outdoor sports.

Travel

The ‘stay at home’ rule will end on 29 March but many restrictions will remain in place. People should continue to work from home where they can and minimise the number of journeys they make where possible, avoiding travel at the busiest times and routes. Travel abroad will continue to be prohibited, other than for a small number of permitted reasons. Holidays abroad will not be allowed, given it will remain important to manage the risk of imported variants and protect the vaccination programme. The government has launched a new taskforce to review global travel which will report on 12 April.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

Thanks for reminding me that I don’t have a friend.

You can have one of mine i dont want to sit down at their tables anyways... ?

2 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Thanks for reminding me that I don’t have a friend and yet you...you of all people...appear to have more than one. That’s just great that is. 

My best guess is  NorthAnts dint fair well in this survey.   :classic_tongue: