Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

Still walking or shopping. Should be local in two weeks, which is about five miles, and then freedom hopefully by the end of the month. 

A bit like some trips at sea! 

• Like 2

We’re able to get out and about the whole of Murcia province apart from two municipalities. Mustn’t grumble here at the moment but I’m bloody sure that unless they get their act together and get the vaccination programme moving faster we’ll see another massive increase in cases and hence, more deaths.

On a more cheery note here’s a couple of shots from today’s run out. ?

AB9DADCE-317B-478A-B294-925B9FE28FF9.jpeg

F480FD33-5A38-412A-8D91-46FEB13039F7.jpeg

A060D290-E80A-4CE2-8DD7-C0392E26370C.jpeg

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Skippy said:

We’re able to get out and about the whole of Murcia province apart from two municipalities. Mustn’t grumble here at the moment but I’m bloody sure that unless they get their act together and get the vaccination programme moving faster we’ll see another massive increase in cases and hence, more deaths.

On a more cheery note here’s a couple of shots from today’s run out. ?

AB9DADCE-317B-478A-B294-925B9FE28FF9.jpeg

F480FD33-5A38-412A-8D91-46FEB13039F7.jpeg

A060D290-E80A-4CE2-8DD7-C0392E26370C.jpeg

Same here......we can go anywhere in Granada besides the districts with perimetral lockdowns Ray. So I've got to dodge round those ones.

And at last it looks like decent weather for us this weekend.......I've only managed about 250kms this year so far due to the weather and Covid restrictions.

However, snow is predicted next weekend FFS! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Skippy Nice bike, not that I’m biased ?

A mate of mine got me a sheepskin seat cover from lambland for my himi. Might be worth looking up when your in the market for a replacement, lots of crazy colours, cut to shape and have a drawstring

If your interested I’ll find you a link. He can only do bikes he’s done before unless someone brings him a seat to make the pattern so if/when you ‘need’ one you’re in luck!

00C6F01B-6A0B-44B3-BBAD-2C21F3EC407B.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Skippy Nice bike, not that I’m biased ?

A mate of mine got me a sheepskin seat cover from lambland for my himi. Might be worth looking up when your in the market for a replacement, lots of crazy colours, cut to shape and have a drawstring

If your interested I’ll find you a link. He can only do bikes he’s done before unless someone brings him a seat to make the pattern so if/when you ‘need’ one you’re in luck!

00C6F01B-6A0B-44B3-BBAD-2C21F3EC407B.jpeg

Thanks for that and I’d appreciate the link if you can. Yours looks much better as it fits properly whereas mine is just thrown on and held in place with an elastic strap under the seat.

34 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Raw sheep, that conjures up an interesting image ?

The Welsh perked their ears up at that.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Thanks for that and I’d appreciate the link if you can. Yours looks much better as it fits properly whereas mine is just thrown on and held in place with an elastic strap under the seat.

Here you go. Contact details at the top right of the page 

https://www.lambland.co.uk/blog/inexpensive-sheepskin-solutions-for-your-motoring-needs/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Raw sheep, that conjures up an interesting image ?

Well Pete called me an honorary Welshman once so it probably has something to do with that :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Reached the end of my tether now. I need gigs and pubs and food and travel.

I’m even looking forward to a speaking thing in Liverpool in July just because it means I’ll be out of this damn house. I hate public speaking things.

Things are changing the end of the month aren't they Dave?

I'm counting down the days now (13 to go) until we can back out for a ride but also slightly fearful about mixing with other people.  I can see a lot of solo rides ahead and I certainly can't see any way I'll be going to France again this year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No better way to travel a distance and get lost in your own mind.

Explains why driving a truck makes people go crazy.:littleguy:

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm counting down the days now (13 to go) until we can back out for a ride but also slightly fearful about mixing with other people.  I can see a lot of solo rides ahead and I certainly can't see any way I'll be going to France again this year.

Have you had your first jab? 

54 minutes ago, Clive said:

One thing for sure though, I won't be going to the local biker haunts where they gather in their droves, I will still be giving crowds a wide berth.?

Always given them a wide berth!