Trailing Behind

Slowlycatchymonkey

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just part ex and be done with it!

The part ex price was stupid. The salesman was almost too embarrassed to say it and said that I'm best off selling privately. One of Mandy's colleagues suggested selling it through a bike shop, with them taking a percentage,  but I've not fully investigated that yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Slipped off the stepladder yesterday while overreaching, stupidly I was trying to avoid moving the ladder, felt my ankle crunch a wee bit, a little sore but reckon I’ll be ok to ride to Brighton on Wednesday. I’m posting this is because I thought you lot would find it amusing that cos I was in the flat on my tod and it was 26 degrees I decided to take my overalls off so when I landed on the floor pulling the roller tray down on me I was only wearing knickers, I’m still finding splashes in unusual places, I look like a Jackson Pollock 😆 and before you ask no, no pics!

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Slipped off the stepladder yesterday while overreaching, stupidly I was trying to avoid moving the ladder, felt my ankle crunch a wee bit, a little sore but reckon I’ll be ok to ride to Brighton on Wednesday. I’m posting this is because I thought you lot would find it amusing that cos I was in the flat on my tod and it was 26 degrees I decided to take my overalls off so when I landed on the floor pulling the roller tray down on me I was only wearing knickers, I’m still finding splashes in unusual places, I look like a Jackson Pollock 😆 and before you ask no, no pics!

Topless painting?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They are 20 and I’m 50, they’re probably more likely to wonder if it’s Halloween 😆

All heading south for the winter is it?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

All heading south for the winter is it?

I’m not getting drawn into discussing how fucking marvellous I am but 50’s 50 and at 20 you know the difference between what your mum and other 20 year old women look like!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You realise that @Six30 was just over the road with his telescope 😁

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They are 20 and I’m 50, they’re probably more likely to wonder if it’s Halloween 😆

They’re 20, they would come back. With cookies, or chocolates :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m not getting drawn into discussing how fucking marvellous I am but 50’s 50 and at 20 you know the difference between what your mum and other 20 year old women look like!

So that’s a yes then.

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Real is what you probably are. Bugga what anyone else thinks.
Everything around the age of 20 has been surgically interfered with.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Real is what you probably are. Bugga what anyone else thinks.
Everything around the age of 20 has been surgically interfered with.

You're absolutly right Dave 👍   the woman in this photo (on the right) is 63 and is 100% real.

I feel sorry for young blokes nowadays cos they haven't got a clue as to how much has been botoxed/ filled / enhanced/ colourized or even cut off 🤣

dd4d07e0-672b-4fb0-b685-b2baf7c64680.jpg.145415109afbdcf9171a9bd7c2109699.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

You're absolutly right Dave 👍   the woman in this photo (on the right) is 63 and is 100% real.

I feel sorry for young blokes nowadays cos they haven't got a clue as to how much has been botoxed/ filled / enhanced/ colourized or even cut off 🤣

Cut off is the scary part in the new age :classic_laugh:

But surely by 20 most girls are still OEM?

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

Cut off is the scary part in the new age :classic_laugh:

But surely by 20 most girls are still OEM?

Arse, cheeks, boobs and lips. It's sad that they have to try and look like a Kardashian, not a bloke.:classic_laugh:
And yes there are many girls who leave themselves alone and good for them.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Arse, cheeks, boobs and lips. It's sad that they have to try and look like a Kardashian, not a bloke.:classic_laugh:
And yes there are many girls who leave themselves alone and good for them.

Biggest problem is no one will tell their friends what they have had done looks shit so everyone goes around thinking they look great because all their friends said so meanwhile everyone is slagging them off behind their back I’m talking about women here men will tell their friends something looks shit even if it looks good 😂 

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Biggest problem is no one will tell their friends what they have had done looks shit so everyone goes around thinking they look great because all their friends said so meanwhile everyone is slagging them off behind their back I’m talking about women here men will tell their friends something looks shit even if it looks good 😂 

These plastic surgery people look like fucking aliens....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, boboneleg said:

She looks great for 63 Bob and I must say that green blouse really suits you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, boboneleg said:

@Marcel will be banging one out to this pic ...they got ice cream.

• Haha 4