Trailing Behind

Slowlycatchymonkey

On 22/08/2023 at 18:38, Catteeclan said:

Real is what you probably are. Bugga what anyone else thinks.
Everything around the age of 20 has been interfered with.

What he really meant 

On 21/08/2023 at 17:10, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Slipped off the stepladder yesterday while overreaching, stupidly I was trying to avoid moving the ladder, felt my ankle crunch a wee bit, a little sore but reckon I’ll be ok to ride to Brighton on Wednesday. I’m posting this is because I thought you lot would find it amusing that cos I was in the flat on my tod and it was 26 degrees I decided to take my overalls off so when I landed on the floor pulling the roller tray down on me I was only wearing knickers, I’m still finding splashes in unusual places, I look like a Jackson Bollock 😆 and before you ask no, no pics!

Aaron Judge Celebration GIF by YES Network

• Haha 2

On 22/08/2023 at 08:34, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They are 20 and I’m 50, they’re probably more likely to wonder if it’s Halloween 😆

In other words you're more experienced and can show them what 20 year old can't, who wouldn't....

Just saying 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, busabeast said:

In other words you're more experienced and can show them what 20 year old can't, who wouldn't....

Just saying 

Oh My God Wow GIF

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, busabeast said:

Just saying 

I'm trying to decide whether that needs a yellow card or not...............

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm trying to decide whether that needs a yellow card or not...............

He's gone really fucking odd lately! Sort of jumping into threads and posting complete shit,

It's like he's trying to follow @Buckster and @Six30 in the way that they post sometimes.......but unfortunately he doesn't possess the sense of humour to carry it off in the way that they can.

I think he should be renamed Bobby Chariot!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

He's gone really fucking odd lately! Sort of jumping into threads and posting complete shit,

It's like he's trying to follow @Buckster and @Six30 in the way that they post sometimes.......but unfortunately he doesn't possess the sense of humour to carry it off in the way that they can.

Hang on a second, I thought he had a crush on you, does this mean he’s got  the hots for @Six30 and @Buckster as well 😀

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Hang on a second, I thought he had a crush on you, does this mean he’s got  the hots for @Six30 and @Buckster as well 😀

Well he seems to be following what they do! 

Not very well admittedly, but the intention is there!

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Big Bang Penny GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

• Haha 5