It's Christmas weekend

Sir Fallsalot

If you hadn't noticed LOL 
Last day of work for me  today until the 9th. l will most probably be spending the next two weeks hanging around this shit hole taking trolling Pete to a whole new level.  Tonight we are out on the piss with the kids, for Christmas eve the wife is dragging me out for a meal with some of the family which i'm not liking, then Christmas day and boxing day will be spent doing nothing but eating and drinking might be a visit to the loo in there somewhere as well  :classic_laugh:
So what are all your plans Pete you need not reply we all know what your doing LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

If you hadn't noticed LOL 
Last day of work for me  today until the 9th. l will most probably be spending the next two weeks hanging around this shit hole taking trolling Pete to a whole new level.  Tonight we are out on the piss with the kids, for Christmas eve the wife is dragging me out for a meal with some of the family which i'm not liking, then Christmas day and boxing day will be spent doing nothing but eating and drinking might be a visit to the loo in there somewhere as well  :classic_laugh:
So what are all your plans Pete you need not reply we all know what your doing LOL

Well spotted Fred......no weekend thread! Mainly cos I can't grasp what fucking day it is over this period!

I've got to help the wife clean up the house tomorrow ready for Xmas Day when we get visitors.

Sunday is going to end up like an episode of Jeremy Kyle I expect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well spotted Fred......no weekend thread! Mainly cos I can't grasp what fucking day it is over this period!

I've got to help the wife clean up the house tomorrow ready for Xmas Day when we get visitors.

Sunday is going to end up like an episode of Jeremy Kyle I expect.

Thanks for the invite for Christmas dinner Pete, we’ll be over about midday once I’ve done a bit of house breaking……..the neighbours have just bought a new TV so it’s only fair.

I robbed the off licence last night so I’ve got plenty of booze to bring………🤣🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Haha 7

Everyone finished work and went the the pub at lunchtime. I'm done making Christmas cooking hard for myself by adding in an almighty hangover so I'm having a lovely time supposedly doing some of the enormous list of jobs but instead I've been peacefully drinking tea and watching tv, its been my favourite Christmas so far 😂

Oh and might not have mentioned to some rels we're not in Spain for Christmas this year after all so no twat relatives on Christmas Day. I consider this one of my greatest victories. 

Walter White Win GIF by Breaking Bad

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

normally go out with my mates christmas eve ... got proper wankered last year and felt shite christmas day ... so staying in and going to meet up next week with em.

quite night in christmas eve , couple of beers christmas day round the pub then dinner and probably naked Twister again with the family .

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

normally go out with my mates christmas eve ... got proper wankered last year and felt shite christmas day ... so staying in and going to meet up next week with em.

quite night in christmas eve , 

Gay 

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Six30 said:

quite night in christmas eve , couple of beers christmas day round the pub then dinner and probably naked Twister again with the family .

Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

• Haha 4

We drove down to my parents today, we are seeing friends tomorrow then a big family gathering on Xmas Day, boxing day seeing some other friends and her grandad is coming over to my parents. 

Other than that just getting pissed 

• Like 3

Working overnight all weekend, first shift last night.  Not moaning my kids are big and I want the triple time.  😉    Boxing day will be my day down the pub singing carols.  

• Like 5

Just the two of us this evening and tomorrow,  so it's going to be chill out time. Then on boxing day we've got to leave home at about 4am to drive to Toulouse to fly to Stansted, where hopefully my boys are picking us up and then heading down to my mum's place in Dartford to see my family. Then we should be heading back up to Cambridgeshire with my boys on Tuesday and hopefully meeting up with Mandy's kids for a meal Tuesday evening.  Then Wednesday heading into Cambridge and meeting up with Mandy's brother. Then Wednesday evening we head back down to Stansted and stay at the Premier Inn, as we've got an 8:15am flight back on Thursday morning.  

So, there's very little chance of it all going completely tits up! 😂😂

New Year will probably be spent recovering! 😂😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tango said:

Just the two of us this evening and tomorrow,  so it's going to be chill out time. Then on boxing day we've got to leave home at about 4am to drive to Toulouse to fly to Stansted, where hopefully my boys are picking us up and then heading down to my mum's place in Dartford to see my family. Then we should be heading back up to Cambridgeshire with my boys on Tuesday and hopefully meeting up with Mandy's kids for a meal Tuesday evening.  Then Wednesday heading into Cambridge and meeting up with Mandy's brother. Then Wednesday evening we head back down to Stansted and stay at the Premier Inn, as we've got an 8:15am flight back on Thursday morning.  

Busy Xmas Bob!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tango said:

you'll never get out of Dartford alive

• Haha 4

If! I feel a bit better tomorrow my Christmas day morning will involve fitting our new washer in its alloted space in our kitchen....

It's going to take more effort to get rid of all the packaging.......shitloads of polystyrene and shrink wrap.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

If! I feel a bit better tomorrow my Christmas day morning will involve fitting our new washer in its alloted space in our kitchen....

It's going to take more effort to get rid of all the packaging.......shitloads of polystyrene and shrink wrap.

Maybe your son in law could do it Clive? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Clive said:

Fire will do that job for you Clive LOL 

don't forget to remove the transit bolts from the drum and if you can get the old machine to a scrap yard they will give you money for it i got just under a tenner for our old one  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Fire will do that job for you Clive LOL 

don't forget to remove the transit bolts from the drum and if you can get the old machine to a scrap yard they will give you mkoney for it i got just under a tenner for our old one  

Now there is a thought......Next door neighbour has one of those dustbins that you burn garden crap in......

We have one scrap yard in town.......could take it there after the Christmas/New year's closedown.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Now there is a thought......Next door neighbour has one of those dustbins that you burn garden crap in......

We have one scrap yard in town.......could take it there after the Christmas/New year's closedown.

for me the scrap yard is a mile away and the council recycle center is about 5 miles away so even if i got nowt its still easier to go there

• Like 1