It's Christmas weekend

Sir Fallsalot

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

for me the scrap yard is a mile away and the council recycle center is about 5 miles away so even if i got nowt its still easier to go there

Scrap yard is nearer..........council recycling centre about 2 miles further away........but its always very busy with the resulting long queues....so i would rather take in to scrap yard and get nothing for it  and no queuing. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

Now there is a thought......Next door neighbour has one of those dustbins that you burn garden crap in......

We have one scrap yard in town.......could take it there after the Christmas/New year's closedown.

just drag it out and leave it on the path... it will be gone in seconds

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

@Tango did you go drinking in dartford ?

I used to. I think that the only pub in Dartford that I never went in was the 11 cricketers, which closed down many years ago and I think has been knocked down now! 

11 hours ago, Tango said:

I used to. I think that the only pub in Dartford that I never went in was the 11 cricketers, which closed down many years ago and I think has been knocked down now! 

Bottom of east hill , that was the Villa bar, its still there , they never done anything with it.... 

• Haha 1