Your Day Today!

XTreme

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Itโ€™s a bit wet out and about ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

55BC5DF9-7DE1-40E5-96F6-5A1B0A6622B7.thumb.jpeg.c98453b907ef64f4da2cc26303c20ac7.jpeg

ย 

B6DE2692-AB43-4A77-8A8F-A1A0313DDE43.thumb.jpeg.f8476a56c411826df593642f525ed392.jpeg

Proper job, Bob. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I could fancy one of those,ย  but Honda France have decided that they're not going to sell the Rally here! Twats!ย 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

bike still looks ok though

Bike looks fresh out of a van eh, not a drop of dirty or moisture to be seenย Are You Sure Super Troopers GIF by Searchlight Pictures

So you met up with six so he could show you the ropes?

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Bike looks fresh out of a van eh, not a drop of dirty or moisture to be seenย Are You Sure Super Troopers GIF by Searchlight Pictures

So you met up with six so he could show you the ropes?

Twat

• Haha 2

This just went live.......it's what I've been working on non-stop from way before Xmas!

What you actually see is just the shop window, because behind that It's absolutely massive: integrated membership system, course booking and payment facility through the Stripe payment gateway, about 20 different levels of member access to private areas with hundreds of course training videos, written materials, mock exams, personal messaging, download repository, employment directory, automatic streaming of Vimeo and YouTube video channels etc.

Logistical nightmare because it involves complete synchronisation of all the various processes into one system.

European Personal Training Institute

• Like 1

'Twas fun at work today,ย  everyone back fom a few days off over Christmas to start the year with a whole new IT systemย  new database, new system and I think new servers, so no one knows how any of it is supposed to work, As a cost cutting excercise, our part of the building is now running from a generator cos the fuel cost is less than the electricity cost, but it kept shutting down so we were struggling to learn and use a whole new computer system with reppetitive power outages. Luckily my putor and main screen are on an inverter thingy but that only really allows you time to shut down properly rather than loose anything you haven't saved...

ย The director had had one good idea though, and that was to tell all our clients that we weren't open till tomorrow so at least we weren't trying to deal with that at the same time.ย  The genny problem turned out to be that the phases were unequally loaded so once that got rewired more closely to how it should be the power supply settled down, and to my amazement the ney IT system, or at least the part that concerns me, seems to me far more intuitive and user friendly than the old one so, all good in the end.ย 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's some young ladies there who could get you in shape!

naah, they'd just tell me to stop eating anything that has any taste of flavour and only eat stuff that tastes like shit, looks like shit and has no gustative value makeing meal times a simple refulling excercise by removing all and any concept of pleasure.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, MooN said:

'Twas fun at work today,ย  everyone back fom a few days off over Christmas to start the year with a whole new IT systemย  new database, new system and I think new servers, so no one knows how any of it is supposed to work, As a cost cutting excercise, our part of the building is now running from a generator cos the fuel cost is less than the electricity cost, but it kept shutting down so we were struggling to learn and use a whole new computer system with reppetitive power outages. Luckily my putor and main screen are on an inverter thingy but that only really allows you time to shut down properly rather than loose anything you haven't saved...

ย The director had had one good idea though, and that was to tell all our clients that we weren't open till tomorrow so at least we weren't trying to deal with that at the same time.ย  The genny problem turned out to be that the phases were unequally loaded so once that got rewired more closely to how it should be the power supply settled down, and to my amazement the ney IT system, or at least the part that concerns me, seems to me far more intuitive and user friendly than the old one so, all good in the end.ย 

Who are you working for Chris?

1 minute ago, Earache said:

Could have gone to the gym and worked out with @XTreme's latest clients, but decided to head up to the local for lunch. This place is 60 miles from nowhere ....ย 

Beautiful day for it...

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

Great place!

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Can you send me a Sur Ron storm bee in a nice box pretty please

ย 

bugs-bunny-im-cute.gif.7782f7017f2a2692c92484639a520841.gif

What you want is a nice super Bee. But shush, we havent even got one of those yet, the prototypes went to germany and the Uk, the Uk one has dissapeared into the MOD who are โ€œtestingโ€ itโ€ฆ the super bee. The storm bee is the only one i e been on that isnt riduclously small.ย 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MooN said:

What you want is a nice super Bee. But shush, we havent even got one of those yet, the prototypes went to germany and the Uk, the Uk one has dissapeared into the MOD who are โ€œtestingโ€ itโ€ฆ the super bee. The storm bee is the only one i e been on that isnt riduclously small.ย 

I like small ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2

Mr Slowly complained he got a text from the medical centre telling him that losing just 5% of his bodyweight will help him live longer.

I say oh I don't have a text.

He replies "BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A FAT BASTARD"ย 

I say but neither are you, they must still have you marked down in a high percentile from when you were playing front row rugby.

He's not amused. As if post Christmas people don't feel bad enough about all the crap they've shoved down their gobs the GP practice is sending out "you're a fatty" texts ๐Ÿ˜‚

big brother lol GIF by Global TV

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Really feeling like shit today with this flu and I can't get an appointment with the doctor till Monday.

So my mate the pharmacist told me to go the Emergency Dept at the Health Centre.

Went straight there and saw a doctor in 10 minutes......apparently the flu (which is at pandemic proportions here) has brought on Laryngitis.......along with a sinus infection. Chest and lungs are clear, so at least there is something that's not fucked.

I've now got 5 different lots of medication to take throughout the next week.......including antibiotics!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2