Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was thinking of getting a test......what's the symptoms on this one?

Look at this shit, isn't this how it started in Europe previously ?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-patients-no-longer-have-to-quarantine-in-hong-kong-as-restrictions-are-lifted-12775498

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've got a temperature and a really bad cough.....which is very rare for me.

Been coughing so hard I've strained all my stomach muscles.

😬 Sounds like a possibility. The only comfort I can offer is... err.. well a surprising number of people who don't tend to suffer with nasty coughs do a fantastic job of screwing their back up while hacking and umm well if it's just your stomach muscles that hurt then doing the horses has probably protected you from slip disc horror.

Cold comfort but that's the best I've got 😆

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

OHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are we at the just die if you're going to point now?!! Feels like it. 

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

😬 Sounds like a possibility. The only comfort I can offer is... err.. well a surprising number of people who don't tend to suffer with nasty coughs do a fantastic job of screwing their back up while hacking and umm well if it's just your stomach muscles that hurt then doing the horses has probably protected you from slip disc horror.

Cold comfort but that's the best I've got 😆

I'll do a test tomorrow!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've got a temperature and a really bad cough.....which is very rare for me.

Been coughing so hard I've strained all my stomach muscles.

same as what my mrs had, but  tested all clear for covid

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marcel said:

Didn't you just get another booster the other day... I'm starting to believe those vaccines are completely useless... 

No......last Booster was a year ago.

18 hours ago, Saul said:

Had an Amazon delivery.   Of course I didn’t order a delusional 17 year old who thinks she’s a cat but that is what I got.   🤣❤️

06DA00A5-B4DD-46C4-89B6-38DCC7A4E348.jpeg

My girl's now 27 and still gets in boxes.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

And on the cold/flu front, both Mandi and me are still coughing and hacking away. She's still worse and managed to get through to her Dr who has prescribed some antibiotics as he thinks she's got a chest infection amongst other possibilities. Her glands are swollen and having trouble swallowing but her biggest worry is an infection she had years ago called Quincys. The similar feeling she had with that coming on made her make the call this morn.

• Sad 6

19 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

And on the cold/flu front, both Mandi and me are still coughing and hacking away. She's still worse and managed to get through to her Dr who has prescribed some antibiotics as he thinks she's got a chest infection amongst other possibilities. Her glands are swollen and having trouble swallowing but her biggest worry is an infection she had years ago called Quincys. The similar feeling she had with that coming on made her make the call this morn.

Sounds like the pox.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Hope she feels better soon 😔

• Like 1