Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Had the boys this afternoon.......and now Fatty's lost her shit!

Apparently they went home all hyped up and are running amok there now.

All because they had some chocolate chip cookies and a few sweets.

Ryan Howard What GIF

Not trying to side with fatty but some kids do go off the rails after eating certain food and they can be a handful afterwards, my niece couldn't handle whatever E number was in the blue colouring of smarties, she could eat the rest of the pack after picking the blue ones out with no problems  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not trying to side with fatty but some kids do go off the rails after eating certain food and they can be a handful afterwards, my niece couldn't handle whatever E number was in the blue colouring of smarties, she could eat the rest of the pack after picking the blue ones out with no problems  

They were all worked up cos they were playing with the new toys they had here though.

And they actually ate very little.......it was just her behaving like a cunt again.

She's got this phobia that they'll get worms! :classic_wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

he fed em blue smarties for christmas dinner

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They were all worked up cos they were playing with the new toys they had here though.

And they actually ate very little.......it was just her behaving like a cunt again.

You know your welcome to use my gif any time LOL

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Or mange? 

• Haha 1

Washer fitted 👍.......beeps when powered up....beeps when a washing programme is selected.....beeps everytime a button is pushed......

On a label it says "read instructions before operating".......and where are the instructions?....inside the drum......only question is.....How the fuck do you open the door?.....took 10 minutes for us to get it to open. 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Clive said:

Washer fitted 👍.......beeps when powered up....beeps when a washing programme is selected.....beeps everytime a button is pushed......

On a label it says "read instructions before operating".......and where are the instructions?....inside the drum......only question is.....How the fuck do you open the door?.....took 10 minutes for us to get it to open. 

I hate things that beep!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yeah, that Roadrunner dude is a c*nt 

WileThatsAllFolks.webp.276d783cb296d2e184a8ec41225e4484.webp

My new 76 750F1 had beeping indicators.....blind people kept stepping out in front of me thinking it was the signal to step on a crossing.

And when it got wet (I had to use it every day) it used to quack.

• Haha 4

Went ice skating with some mates yesterday at one of those temporary rinks they set up at Christmas, just getting over my own personal cold so still a bit bunged up like you all seem to be. Now I am sure that ice skates used to have a small serrated bit at the front of the blade, but the ones they have given me the last few times don't seem to have it and I struggle to get going properly until about 15 minutes in, or maybe it's just age. I managed 40 minutes upright with people falling over in front of me and occasionally behind me, which is when you speed up so they don't grab you and pull you down.

My mate's daughter was having a bit of trouble so asked to hold my hand which was okay as long as I kept telling her to keep her nose over the ice or go over backwards, she'd already fallen over twice up till that point. When they called every body off we were about 3 yards from the exit gate when she went over whilst still attached to me and that pulled me over as well. Of course, break a hip at my age and it's curtains innit. 

Worst bit was I now had a soaking wet arse for the rest of the day, I looked like I'd pissed myself from behind!

image.png.528a1ff41a4c4d2f4e45eea5131c074c.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

Had an Amazon delivery.   Of course I didn’t order a delusional 17 year old who thinks she’s a cat but that is what I got.   🤣❤️

06DA00A5-B4DD-46C4-89B6-38DCC7A4E348.jpeg

Amazon accept returns?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Flu from Fatty!

I knew she wouldn't arrive empty handed. Although I thought it would just be a sour face and childish demeanour 😆

Sure it's flu? The next number Covid is doing a fine job flooring peeps at the mo! Everyone I know (apart from in this house currently) is ill. 

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I knew she wouldn't arrive empty handed. Although I thought it would just be a sour face and childish demeanour 😆

Sure it's flu? The next number Covid is doing a fine job flooring peeps at the mo! Everyone I know (apart from in this house currently) is ill. 

I was thinking of getting a test......what's the symptoms on this one?

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Almost exactly the same as flu 😆

I've got a temperature and a really bad cough.....which is very rare for me.

Been coughing so hard I've strained all my stomach muscles.

• Sad 1