Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Normally around a fiver but that can go up and down depending where and what you drink.

Las Vegas this week - $10 for a 12 oz,plastic cup of warm beer....

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Great to see you Eric!

Had a good Xmas?

Spent Xmas in Las Vegas while the wife worked - her firm took over a hotel there. I walked around and paid too much for beers all over the place, so yeah, it was good!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Have you seen the TOTY while your there ?

I didn't - but wasn't really looking for them, either. Not that I know who it is - will look up threads and see.

edit: I see it's Marcel from Canuckistan. Afraid I don't know him yet. What did he do to achieve eternal Twatness?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Earache said:

I didn't - but wasn't really looking for them, either. Not that I know who it is - will look up threads and see.

edit: I see it's Marcel from Canuckistan. Afraid I don't know him yet. What did he do to achieve eternal Twatness?

Now there's a long story.:classic_laugh:
Don't know what the exchange rate is at the mo but I'll stick with our £5 a pint which is normally well chilled.

Welcome back.🍻

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Don't know what the exchange rate is at the mo but I'll stick with our £5 a pint which is normally well chilled.

It's pretty much 1:1 right now - or close to it.

Pints (and I'm talking US pints which are smaller in the first place) are running $7 each around here. $10 for a pint in Vegas was a new high for me. Add in the tip money and it's $12 a pint there.

Back to the wife's hotel where it's free....

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Earache said:

I see it's Marcel from Canuckistan. Afraid I don't know him yet. What did he do to achieve eternal Twatness?

He was a member many years ago......in fact he was MOTY and TOTY in the same year.....and then got a Mod gig!

Not long after that he met some bird on ButtRider, went to see her in California and found a huge stock of strawberry Ice Cream in her fridge!

And that was then the catalyst for him to go completely insane and disappear for 15 years!

And last May he finally showed up again, then started worshipping Buckster and bought a fucking Harley.

Now you see why he won TOTY quite easily......cos he's completely mental.

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hang on now there's two sides to every story we've only heard Pete's side maybe he touched her up when they first met or something like that :classic_laugh:

I can believe that of him……..I reckon he’s the uninvited fingering type 😝

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Earache said:

Oh just being himself 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Earache said:

He should be easy to spot, he has more chins than a Chinese telephone directory.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

He was a member many years ago......in fact he was MOTY and TOTY in the same year.....and then got a Mod gig!

Not long after that he met some bird on ButtRider, went to see her in California and found a huge stock of strawberry Ice Cream in her fridge!

And that was then the catalyst for him to go completely insane and disappear for 15 years!

And last May he finally showed up again, then started worshipping Buckster and bought a fucking Harley.

Now you see why he won TOTY quite easily......cos he's completely mental.

Cunt! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2