Your Day Today!

XTreme

I found a small type written envelope in an old cardboard box, I thought it was a reference from my first job, but it turned out to be my school reference. Reading it now, they definitely had me sussed, if I didn't think it was interesting I didn't bother, hence the U grade in Chemistry O Level when I just filled in my name and two joke answers.

The man signing it, Ken Drury, my headmaster in the final years, was at school with my Mum, she hated him, told me he was a knob. She reckoned he failed his 11 plus, but he seems to have caught up at some point by the look of his qualifications. He died a few years ago according to the local paper.

image.png.e84125796fe273eeb469a0cb40601de9.png

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But I got bad news today......Fatty has changed her mind and is now coming up for Xmas Dinner! 

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

You can sense the Christmas spirit in that sentence!

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I found a small type written envelope in an old cardboard box, I thought it was a reference from my first job, but it turned out to be my school reference. Reading it now, they definitely had me sussed, if I didn't think it was interesting I didn't bother, hence the U grade in Chemistry O Level when I just filled in my name and two joke answers.

The man signing it, Ken Drury, my headmaster in the final years, was at school with my Mum, she hated him, told me he was a knob. She reckoned he failed his 11 plus, but he seems to have caught up at some point by the look of his qualifications. He died a few years ago according to the local paper.

image.png.e84125796fe273eeb469a0cb40601de9.png

So at what point did you're character become questionable?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

But I got bad news today......Fatty has changed her mind and is now coming up for Xmas Dinner! 

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

time for forgiveness and rejoicing as a family union... praise be .... what you say @Buckster

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

time for forgiveness and rejoicing as a family union... praise be .... what you say @Buckster

100%, definitely an answer to prayers, season of goodwill, even to fat Polish munters.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, XTreme said:

Very nice......and that's an impressive monitor!

Ultra wide 34" Samsung, 3440 x 1440, love it, especially the curve, I can see the entire screen at a glance, at first I was wary but 5 mins use fixed that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Unbelievable .. no fear of getting caught just don’t give a fuck 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFWAYswv/

I always liked a bit of bare faced lairy but that's so dumb criminal, they didn't cover their faces at all even though face masks are normal now, they didn't take wire cutters with them which is hard to believe, has to be drugs. 

• Like 3