Your Day Today!

XTreme

Well I picked them up at 12.30......Fatty had a face like thunder and didn't speak.ย Gave the boys their presents,......we gave them 5 each and one shared, the Slavic side gave them 1 each and I shared! Welsh 1 Slavs 0.

The wife finished preparing food, and then it was served up to them.ย They ate their food......she didn't offer to help the wife prepare it, or offer to help clean up after. Not a word. Just scowled in between looking at her phone.

I cleared the table of dishes and when I went back in the room my boy announced they had to leave cos the kids were playing up.ย They weren't!ย And they actually didn't want to leave, so when they were told they were going they really did kick it off.

So they left at 2.30 and the wife hardly had a chance to spend any time with the boys! Basically turned up, ate their food, and fucked off! Wife ain't happy about it.

Their early departure did give me a window of opportunity to get out though......so I can actually say that I rode on Xmas Day!ย :classic_cool:

25a-min.jpg.1354259c93a508d0266c8e9c6ff391b4.jpg

25b-min.jpg.9473a80a5e6656cce6ff89b64d60a46c.jpg

25c-min.jpg.67e63d5011489285858dafd664b3df89.jpg

And when I got back I got a text message from my boy......apparently Fatty's feeling really ill nowย :classic_laugh: so we've got to go to the Chemists to get her some medicine!ย 

So it finished up Welsh 2 Slavs 0. Total Wipeout!

randy orton summerslam 06 GIF by WWE

ย 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well I picked them up at 12.30......Fatty had a face like thunder and didn't speak.ย Gave the boys their presents,......we gave them 5 each and one shared, the Slavic side gave them 1 each and I shared! Welsh 1 Slavs 0.

The wife finished preparing food, and then it was served up to them.ย They ate their food......she didn't offer to help the wife prepare it, or offer to help clean up after. Not a word. Just scowled in between looking at her phone.

I cleared the table of dishes and when I went back in the room my boy announced they had to leave cos the kids were playing up.ย They weren't!ย And they actually didn't want to leave, so when they were told they were going they really did kick it off.

So they left at 2.30 and the wife hardly had a chance to spend any time with the boys! Basically turned up, ate their food, and fucked off! Wife ain't happy about it.

Their early departure did give me a window of opportunity to get out though......so I can actually say that I rode on Xmas Day!ย :classic_cool:

And when I got back I got a text message from my boy......apparently Fatty's feeling really ill nowย :classic_laugh: so we've got to go to the Chemists to get her some medicine!ย 

ย 

Sounds like you and the wife needs to really start ramping up the giving her a straightener she's been around long enough to have got over herself and she really needs to start making an effort to be decent.

I hope you told them to fuck off and to go get them themselves instead of relying on you constantlyย 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Sounds like you and the wife needs to really start ramping up the giving her a straightener she's been around long enough to have got over herself and she really needs to start making an effort to be decent.

I hope you told them to fuck off and to go get them themselves instead of relying on you constantlyย 

i would have had the miserable bitch through the front door so fast her feet wouldn't have touchedย 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

i would have had the miserable bitch through the front door so fast her feet wouldn't have touchedย 

You and me both mate, there's just no need for being so ungrateful for everything that Pete and Mrs pete has done for them

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You and me both mate, there's just no need for being so ungrateful for everything that Pete and Mrs pete has done for them

Hang on now there's two sides to every story we've only heard Pete's side maybe he touched her up when they first met or something like thatย :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hang on now there's two sides to every story we.ve only heard Pete's side maybe he touched her up when they first met or something like thatย :classic_laugh:

There is that, does Pete go for fat munters though?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hang on now there's two sides to every story we've only heard Pete's side maybe he touched her up when they first met or something like thatย :classic_laugh:

cant see it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Throw Up Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

ย 

i wouldn't be putting up with her ...grandkids or not , she would of got put right a long time ago, just hope the kids grow up with more backbone than your boy

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

did you lose some sort of a bet ?

I'd say so, it features what looks like a fucking harley....must have been a prezzie from his mod friend!

Did someone say secret santa

• Haha 3

Another day another thick ead. Must manage to get out of the house later to collect Mandis car. Left it down the pub Saturday afternoon.
Normally have a family walk Boxing Day so maybe we'll take a roundabout way to get there.ย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Another day another thick ead. Must manage to get out of the house later to collect Mandis car. Left it down the pub Saturday afternoon.
Normally have a family walk Boxing Day so maybe we'll take a roundabout way to get there.ย 

How much is a pint in a pub now Dave?