Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Seen the nurses and they cleaned it up and changed the bandage to a thinner one.

They couldn't believe the size of the incision.......seem like I've got about 10 or 11 metal staples in it. But it's very clean and no infection.

Got to go back at 12 to see a Doctor to get something for this nausea cos I still feel like puking.

Take some gravol...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Seen the nurses and they cleaned it up and changed the bandage to a thinner one.

They couldn't believe the size of the incision.......seem like I've got about 10 or 11 metal staples in it. But it's very clean and no infection.

Got to go back at 12 to see a Doctor to get something for this nausea cos I still feel like puking.

Is it mostly in the morning? Just wondering if you really are a miracle of science. 🤣

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

Chucking it down here ☔...only got to venture out to collect granddaughter from school later...bet it pisses it down then too. 😂 

your definitely a glass half empty  man clive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Be interested to hear how much feeling on the skin you've lost as I've lost a lot.

I'd say it's impossible to do surgery without damaging some nerve ends .  Twenty two years after surgery I still have areas on my hand and my head with no feeling.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

your definitely a glass half empty  man clive.

Can't afford to fill it, 😂  now if I was a millionaire like you I would.

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Clive said:

Chucking it down here ☔...only got to venture out to collect granddaughter from school later...bet it pisses it down then too. 😂 

I was going to fit a new battery to the Mafia Staff car today but rain has stopped play 

morgan fairchild smile GIF by Laff

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'd say it's impossible to do surgery without damaging some nerve ends .  Twenty two years some surgery I still have areas on my hand and my head with no feeling.

My wife suffers from nerve damage after her knee op, but not lack of feeling, pins & needles and pain  in her lower leg.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I was going to fit a new battery to the Mafia Staff car today but rain has stopped play 

morgan fairchild smile GIF by Laff

Forecast does not look much better for the coming days either.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

The severe pain on the wound isn't as bad today......as long as I'm careful. But it's still very sore obviously.

At this point the worst thing for me is feeling sick.......but I guess that's a reaction to the general anaesthetic and all the stuff they pumped into me.

Got to go the Medical Centre later this morning, hopefully they can give me something for it.

The anaesthetic messes me up for 24 hours but I've never been sick with it. I watched others leave the hospital ward I was on for the same surgery 3 hours later.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

The anaesthetic messes me up for 24 hours but I've never been sick with it. I watched others leave the hospital ward I was on for the same surgery 3 hours later.

Got back from Health Centre and fell asleep for a couple of hours cos I haven't slept well. 

Stomach is still a bit queasy but at least I don't feel like puking.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Got back from Health Centre and fell asleep for a couple of hours cos I haven't slept well. 

Stomach is still a bit queasy but at least I don't feel like puking.

Free recipe for sick people or people with bad stomachs, is boiled apples.

A bunch of peeled and depitted apples cut each in 4 or 6 wedges, some sugar and a couple sticks of cinnamon. Cover the wholelot with water that comes up to 3 or 4 fingers over the apples, and boil it softly until apples are very soft and water has reduced quite a bit. 

It’s harmless and soothing to the stomach, sugar will help you feel strong when you’re recovering, and it’s delicious.

If you’re not sick, it goes well with icecream too.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Free recipe for sick people or people with bad stomachs, is boiled apples.

A bunch of peeled and depitted apples cut each in 4 or 6 wedges, some sugar and a couple sticks of cinnamon. Cover the wholelot with water that comes up to 3 or 4 fingers over the apples, and boil it softly until apples are very soft and water has reduced quite a bit. 

It’s harmless and soothing to the stomach, sugar will help you feel strong when you’re recovering, and it’s delicious.

If you’re not sick, it goes well with icecream too.

That requires him to know how to cook though Pedro and doubt he knows what apples look like

• Like 1
  • Haha 1