Your Day Today!

XTreme

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's OK......the incision is still clean and it's healing slowly. Still very sore though.

It gets checked out at the Health Centre tomorrow morning, with staples removal scheduled for Friday.

Fingers crossed the skin has knitted together enough by then

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well my left knee has blown up like a balloon, guess it's really not used to having a truck with a 12 speed manual box, that's a fucking shit load of gear changes each day its been aching abit since about Thursday night Friday morning and steadily getting worse. 

Roll on getting in to the volvo fh16 tipper in a week and a half or so 🤞.

Well that's if they do as they have said and keep me on after this 2 weeks is up.

They have said they are keen to keep me on and get me on the tipper after I've done this work for them but I guess we will see

Being a little fatty probably doesn’t help the knee either.

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well my left knee has blown up like a balloon, guess it's really not used to having a truck with a 12 speed manual box, that's a fucking shit load of gear changes each day its been aching abit since about Thursday night Friday morning and steadily getting worse. 

Roll on getting in to the volvo fh16 tipper in a week and a half or so 🤞.

Well that's if they do as they have said and keep me on after this 2 weeks is up.

They have said they are keen to keep me on and get me on the tipper after I've done this work for them but I guess we will see

you mind you dont get a hernia...

pussy

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Being a little fatty probably doesn’t help the knee either.

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

I've lost getting on for 1 stone in the last month, yes I know 17st4 is still a bit more than I probably should weigh but it's slowly starting to come down im aiming for 90-95kg should be about right

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I've lost getting on for 1 stone in the last month, yes I know 17st4 is still a bit more than I probably should weigh but it's slowly starting to come down im aiming for 90-95kg should be about right

That’s heavy for 5’5”

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Paolo stayed down his Nonna's last night so we're off out for a roast nosh up at 3.00pm.............

I Love Food Reaction GIF by Superstore

you like a good nosh then bob .

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I’ve told her she’s the mother, so she’s making her spicy chicken soup and taking care of me.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

You'll be ok but watch out if she tries to stick a thermometer up your bum ...........

Sad Baby GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You'll be ok but watch out if she tries to stick a thermometer up your bum ...........

Sad Baby GIF

Sounds like she has already stuck something up there.

Too Late Playa GIF by Vitalsaludkids

• Haha 2