Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

They couldn't believe the size of the incision.......seem like I've got about 10 or 11 metal staples in it. But it's very clean and no infection.

I can relate to that metal staple thing.....they pulled 150 of 'em outta my right side of my chest....before they chopped off my toes. Fortunately, I felt only about 3 of those.

Take it from me....MRSA is nothing but a Bitch!

• Like 7

Planning a ride downshore this Saturday with billybob and Dan ...to get access to there trail system there's two major rivers to cross in Bathurst...the only way around them is to ride on the highway bridges from what I've heard...Billybob might have and alternate route...should know more tonight....the place is literally covered with camps privately owned and turn into bars...pool table in them ..live music...there is so many of them that if you stop at everyone in a 20km radius and drink one beer...you're pretty well wasted by early afternoon...

• Like 3

Just had this text message from a mate if mine who was travelling home from a night out in London last night……

“had superb journey home on the train. full of tottenham supporters drunk as fuck, some american girl kept whining that one of them was in her words “pushing his penis too near her face” not surprising as it was crammed like a auschwitz carriage , she went on and on about it and they kept saying there’s no room to move and stand up if it’s a problem  when we got to Harrow they picked her up and took off the train with them and dumped her on platform. she was screaming like a banshee as the train set off.”

• Haha 4

I put the bag full of wrapping paper etc on the floor for a minute and whoosh, she’s in there like a shot. She’s never been destructive in the least but she cannot resist wrapping paper……….and that’s a guilty face if ever I’ve seen one. 🤣

IMG_3803.jpeg

IMG_3804.jpeg

IMG_3799.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I put the bag full of wrapping paper etc on the floor for a minute and whoosh, she’s in there like a shot. She’s never been destructive in the least but she cannot resist wrapping paper……….and that’s a guilty face if ever I’ve seen one. 🤣

IMG_3803.jpeg

IMG_3804.jpeg

IMG_3799.jpeg

You're a bit previous @Skippy 

• Haha 2

Our neighbour has a dog, they should not have bothered, they fuck off out for hours (they are retired) and leave the dog at home, it sits in the window barking and whinning, my only blessing is I cannot hear it, drive my wife mad. 😡 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Our neighbour has a dog, they should not have bothered, they fuck off out for hours (they are retired) and leave the dog at home, it sits in the window barking and whinning, my only blessing is I cannot hear it, drive my wife mad. 😡 

Poor doggy.

20231208_122946.thumb.jpg.2664948f77b5646f6d1a00646858a048.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Fucking cunts need to be taught a lesson. Some people shouldn’t have animals.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You're a bit previous @Skippy 

To be honest mate I’ve resisted so far but my missus looked at me this morning and said in a voice that wasn’t to be questioned, “I think we should put the Xmas decorations up today, what do you think?”…….it was most definitely a rhetorical question.

Our house is like Santa’s Grotto now. 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Fucking cunts need to be taught a lesson. Some people shouldn’t have animals.

They went out at 8am this morning, still not back home...but they rid themselves of any guilt by taking it for a 10 minute walk when they get back, they had a cat before, it spent hours in our place.....as you say "some people should not have animal's".

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

To be honest mate I’ve resisted so far but my missus looked at me this morning and said in a voice that wasn’t to be questioned, “I think we should put the Xmas decorations up today, what do you think?”…….it was most definitely a rhetorical question.

Our house is like Santa’s Grotto now. 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

I have put the outside lights up, they look shite like every year, no artistic flare me, they will do, wife (short arse 😂) can't reach them to rearrange them in a pleasing arrangement,  and I can't be arsed too.

She and the granddaughter will put up the Christmas tree (3ft artificial) after we have collect her from school...Ho Ho Ho. 🎅 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No one's looking in because they're all scared that you're going to post a photo of your balls 

My bloody dick is black and blue now!

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1