Your Day Today!

XTreme

7 hours ago, Saul said:

Just got a message from my mate.   He has just bought this.     I know it’s a Harley but not much else, oh and he doesn’t want to get it dirty so he is not going for a ride until it dries up.    To be honest it does look a fecker to clean.  I am going to have a look at it in the flesh soon.   

IMG_0813.thumb.jpeg.06a861f4e20a26cef16d141c3e12f781.jpegIMG_0814.thumb.jpeg.c8ce9a18ea358462402b3ba428740525.jpeg

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Direct him in bummer buckies direction he's no longer a friend of yours.

I guess you could be friends till Xmas so you could get him some assless chaps and handlebar tassles just to complete the look

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Saul said:

Just got a message from my mate.   He has just bought this.     I know it’s a Harley but not much else, oh and he doesn’t want to get it dirty so he is not going for a ride until it dries up.    To be honest it does look a fecker to clean.  I am going to have a look at it in the flesh soon.   

IMG_0813.thumb.jpeg.06a861f4e20a26cef16d141c3e12f781.jpegIMG_0814.thumb.jpeg.c8ce9a18ea358462402b3ba428740525.jpeg

Is that the guy who keeps buying bikes and never riding them?

• Haha 3

No he is a different fella.   He is a good mate so I was pleased for him even though it’s not my type of thing.    He had a ridiculous orange Victory before hand so he is coming back to the light.   He had an XSR 900 before so there is hope.   

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Is that the guy who keeps buying bikes and never riding them?

That chap has just bought another, RE Fury which is an old style bullit 500 with some fibreglass body work.  That makes 5 bikes now and not one has turned a wheel in a month.    I might pop up a see him later for a chat and get some photos.   

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Saul said:

Sport Glide, someone has fitted taller handlebar risers. They ride really well, good handling bike. I borrowed one for a couple of days from the dealers, I would have liked a bit more braking on the front but I always like twin discs so probably just me.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Sport Glide, someone has fitted taller handlebar risers. They ride really well, good handling bike. I borrowed one for a couple of days from the dealers, I would have liked a bit more braking on the front but I always like twin discs so probably just me.

Seems a lot of weight for one disc, think I'd agree.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

"Sport" Glide, someone has fitted taller handlebar risers. They ride really well, good handling bike. I borrowed one for a couple of days from the dealers, I would have liked a bit more braking on the front but I always like twin discs so probably just me.

Fixed for you

What makes it sporty?

And that's not taking the piss that is a genuine question 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Seems a lot of weight for one disc, think I'd agree.

Busa will be along shortly to say it doesn’t matter because the bike is super slow and does not need to bother slowing down for corners and stuff blah blah blah, knows everything, never ridden one, barely rides the one he has, has a track bike in pieces etc..

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Buckster said:

My mate must have asked for the risers then as the bike is new out the box.  I didn't ask him how much the bike cost, but he aint short of a quid.   Not that interested really but good for him if it makes him happy 🙂

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Busa will be along shortly to say it doesn’t matter because the bike is super slow and does not need to bother slowing down for corners and stuff blah blah blah, knows everything, never ridden one, barely rides the one he has, has a track bike in pieces etc..

I have ridden a hardly street glide before and it was horrible so 

Han Solo Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Sure you have, what year bike was it? How was it set up? 

It was a 2019 bike, it was a test ride bike and in a straight line no problem but put a corner in its way and try and negotiate it at anything but a walking pace and the boards would ground out with just the smallest whiff of lean angle.

Yes the engine had some low down torque but ran out of puff way too fast and it was constantly up and down the box.

Not my idea of a fun engaging motorcycle 

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It was a 2019 bike, it was a test ride bike and in a straight line no problem but put a corner in its way and try and negotiate it at anything but a walking pace and the boards would ground out with just the smallest whiff of lean angle.

Yes the engine had some low down torque but ran out of puff way too fast and it was constantly up and down the box.

Not my idea of a fun engaging motorcycle and i kept getting men blowing kisses at me as i rode by

did you bow kisses back ?

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

did you bow kisses back ?

Some of you should remember the write up I did after I had the test ride, I was doing it in response to someone wanting an unbiased review so I indulged and then vowed never to ride another harley as long as I lived

9 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Some of you should remember the write up I did after I had the test ride, I was doing it in response to someone wanting an unbiased review so I indulged and then vowed never to ride another harley as long as I lived

why cause you cant grow a beard and couldn't get use to not washing ?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

why cause you cant grow a beard and couldn't get use to not washing ?

Well not so sure about the beard thing as I'm usually sporting quite a good beard but the not washing thing is the issue  and I'm not so sure I want tassles on my handlebars or to wear assless chaps

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You're talking shite as usual.