Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

used to go to the palace lido in the iom miss wet t shirt and drink your beer out of 4 pint plastic jugs sadly the place is no more 😩

In the late 80's we were at the Shepton Mallet bike show and one of the girls with us was joking about entering the wet T shirt competition, all her friends egged her on to do it so she entered but didn't win and what a lovely pair of tits she had LOL Then all her so called friends turned on her calling her a slag i couldn't believe how bitchy women could be, anyway ever since then the girl who entered the wet T shirt completion has been know as Shepton Mallet Sian 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

In the late 80's we were at the Shepton Mallet bike show and one of the girls with us was joking about entering the wet T shirt competition, all her friends egged her on to do it so she entered but didn't win and what a lovely pair of tits she had LOL Then all her so called friends turned on her calling her a slag i couldn't believe how bitchy women could be, anyway ever since then the girl who entered the wet T shirt completion has been know as Shepton Mallet Sian 

Do they still do knobbly knee contests?

😂 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Clive said:

Going out tomorrow,  need petrol in the car,  it has been a while since I filled up, it must be 3 weeks at least .

Prices coming down here......Diesel is now about €1.45.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Prices coming down here......Diesel is now about €1.45.

I think E10 was £1..45p per litre last time I put some in the car, hope it ain't gone up much. 😕 

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Depends greatly where you live and go for fuel £1.48 near me

Just looked on Tesco website........£1..49p...not gonna get much fuel on my monthly allowance,  good job i don't go very far..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

used to go to the palace lido in the iom miss wet t shirt and drink your beer out of 4 pint plastic jugs sadly the place is no more 😩

Did you win it and any pics ?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Another bloody week.......they're just flying by now!

What's happening with you lot?

The older you get, the faster they pass.

Today....no plans.

Tuesday....a.hour out to Asda.

Wednesday...no plans.

Thursday...hospital appointment. 

Friday.....doing nothing.

Next weekend will be more of the same.

Retirement is such fun. 😂 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Retirement is such fun.

I told you it would get to you!

I get pissed off that I'm still having to work......but I'd be even more pissed off if I had nothing to do.

You can't win can you?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I told you it would get to you!

I get pissed off that I'm still having to work......but I'd be even more pissed off if I had nothing to do.

You can't win can you?

Yeh..it is not the fun filled laugh a minute retirement i was hoping for. 😂 

Only good thing is I get 8 hours kip,  and a lay in each day. 😴 

Keep up the work @XTreme...this time next year you will be a millionaire,  if your not already! 😂 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Keep up the work @XTreme...this time next year you will be a millionaire,  if your not already!

I've been gradually cutting things back over the last few years.....I do just enough to keep my head above water and not enough to burn me out.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Fuck me the Dr was a bundle of joy, she's saying it's a chest infection but could also be sepsis or pneumonia.....

Doc given you loads of pills?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've been gradually cutting things back over the last few years.....I do just enough to keep my head above water and not enough to burn me out.

See what Jeremy Cunt gives us in the Autumn statement 🤔 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

See what Jeremy Cunt gives us in the Autumn statement 🤔 

You're thinking of them as a Government that are in place to serve the people.....whereas they're just a criminal cartel existing under the guise of a Government.

• Like 3

Just now, XTreme said:

You're thinking of them as a Government that are in place to serve the people.....whereas they're just a criminal cartel existing under the guise of a Government.

Think I would put more trust in the Kray twins ( if they were alive) than the shambles we have here, be it Con or Labour..

Korean Drama Wow GIF by iQiyi

• Like 4