Your Day Today!

XTreme

33 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Fuck me the Dr was a bundle of joy, she's saying it's a chest infection but could also be sepsis or pneumonia.....

nice knowing you .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're thinking of them as a Government that are in place to serve the people.....whereas they're just a criminal cartel existing under the guise of a Government.

Dont worry soon we'll all be under Sharia law.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Don't worry guys, you've got November Bike Of The Month to look forward to. Submissions will start tomorrow, and as always it'll be such an exciting event it'll lift your spirits high above mundane issues like politics and existencial dispair.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Don't worry guys, you've got November Bike Of The Month to look forward to. Submissions will start tomorrow, and as always it'll be such an exciting event it'll lift your spirits high above mundane issues like politics and existencial dispair.

Not been out on the 🛵 scoot this month,  so no entry from me...........like there ever was. 😂 

Good luck to the entries, and @XTreme. 😂 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Not been out on the 🛵 scoot this month,  so no entry from me...........like there ever was. 😂 

Good luck to the entries, and @XTreme. 😂 

Get your finger out, get a coffee flask, go for a spin, and take a picture.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I told you it would get to you!

I get pissed off that I'm still having to work......but I'd be even more pissed off if I had nothing to do.

You can't win can you?

I can honestly say that I'm enjoying my retirement ........

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Get your finger out, get a coffee flask, go for a spin, and take a picture.

I would love too 📸 🛵   but circumstances dictate otherwise. 😔...maybe next month. 👍 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I never said I wanted it, I just don't want it to shut down .  Where the f8ck else can you go that's like here ..............

Going Crazy GIF

Samaritans? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

not long  before the likes of @Buckster and @Marcel are being chucked off tall buildings because of their sexual preferences

You will be safe, the tories are all pedophiles and they won't go after their own.

• Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

Oh indeed, I'd go mad if I had nothing to do.  Inbetween jobs I did volunteer work, I need something to keep everything moving.

Exactly! In my case that'll be working forever! Though I've dramatically reduced it in recent years.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Oh indeed, I'd go mad if I had nothing to do.  Inbetween jobs I did volunteer work, I need something to keep everything moving.

Sad I Miss You GIF by Disney

Carl Fredricksen Disney GIF

My day. 😂 

I can feel myself slowing down these past 2 years, lack of exercise is the main thing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Last time out on the dominator the bloody throttle was sticking. Found the prob.

IMG_5316copy2.thumb.jpeg.822ca66601e0df9c2a85a665eb5992f4.jpeg

Rusty lump on the bend in the outer so that's now in the bin. Found one near enough to do the job for now but also noticed the leaky fork leg is a bit wetter than the norm so more money and work needed.

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Clive said:

Sad I Miss You GIF by Disney

Carl Fredricksen Disney GIF

My day. 😂 

I can feel myself slowing down these past 2 years, lack of exercise is the main thing.

Get yourself out for a run to the end of the road and back, do that twice a day you'll be right as rain in 20 years

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Get yourself out for a run to the end of the road and back, do that twice a day you'll be right as rain in 20 years

Go out!..on my own!....twice per day!.....wife would think that I have another woman. 😂 

• Haha 4