Your Day Today!

XTreme

16 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I wondered if it was, how come it doesn't go down the rear like it does on a road bike?

Could get trapped by the amount of suspension movement compared to a road bike.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You're a slacker @Clive  , clear them leaves up now  :classic_laugh:

I did it on Sunday, hope for a storm to get all the remaining leaves off the trees..... 👍 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Clive said:

And I have those Red Hot Pokers to dig out too, I will lob em over the fence, 😂 they are taking over the garden.

your not fooling me with your trips to Asda , raking leaves etc, i reckon your an international man of mystery or a secret agent or something

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

your not fooling me with your trips to Asda , raking leaves etc, i reckon your an international man of mystery or a secret agent or something

Everything is a mystery to me. 😂 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

I have ridden a hardly street glide before and it was horrible so 

Han Solo Reaction GIF

Test ride and Indian challenger...mind you it's not a croch rocket ..but it handles way better than a Harley..with better everything...suspension..brakes and a more powerful engine with incredible torque...even the new  60 thousand plus cvo roadglide isn't a match in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Test ride and Indian challenger...mind you it's not a croch rocket ..but it handles way better than a Harley..with better everything...suspension..brakes and a more powerful engine with incredible torque...even the new  60 thousand plus cvo roadglide isn't a match in my opinion. 

You want me to go test ride an Indian and give you my unbiased review?

Just now, Marcel said:

And compare it with something similar....don't compare it to busa ffs...

Obviously I wouldn't be comparing it with a busa nothing else is in that league bar the zzr14 or the ninja h2.

I'd be comparing it to the street glide special I test rode back in 2019 because that's the only other cruiser I have ridden to compare it to

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Obviously I wouldn't be comparing it with a busa nothing else is in that league bar the zzr14 or the ninja h2.

I'd be comparing it to the street glide special I test rode back in 2019 because that's the only other cruiser I have ridden to compare it to

So you think you can get your hands on one for a test ride ?

10 hours ago, Tango said:

They can sell bikes with no effort, so they just take the piss! If my Triumph has depreciated that much in under 2 years, why would I buy another new Triumph? 

Yeah they wouldn't see the irony in that.   Triumph of Plymouth offered me a full £800 less than I got on a trade in for my CB500 against my Hornet.  I was looking at either a Trident 660 or possibly a Tiger 660.  Like you say they can sell pretty much everything they have so they take the piss big time.  Also with me they refused to confirm the offer in an email and said the offer was dependant on a full inspection in the workshop of my bike.  So I can bet they would have tried to pay less.  Plus they were just fucking rude.   There I feel better now I have that off my chest 🤣

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yeah they wouldn't see the irony in that.   Triumph of Plymouth offered me a full £800 less than I got on a trade in for my CB500 against my Hornet.  I was looking at either a Trident 660 or possibly a Tiger 660.  Like you say they can sell pretty much everything they have so they take the piss big time.  Also with me they refused to confirm the offer in an email and said the offer was dependant on a full inspection in the workshop of my bike.  So I can bet they would have tried to pay less.  Plus they were just fucking rude.   There I feel better now I have that off my chest 🤣

They'll never sell me anything.....I wouldn't waste my time going in a Triumph dealer!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

They'll never sell me anything.....I wouldn't waste my time going in a Triumph dealer!

Me neither now, I will never darken their door again.  If that is how they treat you when you want to spend money imagine the response if you had a problem with the bike.    I was told but didn't listen about the Plymouth Dealership.   A mate of mine dropped his new Tiger in spain and smashed it up.  The next time he went into Plymouth to replace the smashed Tiger the salesman shouted across the showroom room: "Here he is for another Tiger, I wonder if it will last more than two weeks this time".  He walked and went and bought a Ducati Multistrada.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

so why did you test drive the Glide ... have you got somethin to tell us, 

gay GIF

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Saul said:

I do like Triumphs, but their dealerships leave a bit to be desired! I guess that they won't miss my business, but word spreads and it'll bite them in the arse eventually!  Mind you, the Honda dealer that I bought my CB500X from wasn't much better. So, my feeling now is to buy something a bit older and service it myself and stuff the dealers!

• Like 5

It is nearly 10 years to the day since I bought a bike from a dealer, if I go into a showroom now i need oxygen administered when I look at the price label.

Man Fail GIF by polgee

• Like 2
  • Haha 3