Your Day Today!

XTreme

Today……….I agreed the sale of my DR600S.

Good fucking riddance, it’s broken me emotionally and cost me a pretty packet to ride about 150 klms in a year. Needless to say I’ve lost plenty of money on this piece of shit. 🤣

Never again will I buy a ‘classic’ bike with ‘character’…………. Mind you, there is a tidy looking Dominator for sale locally. 🤣🤣

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Good fucking riddance, it’s broken me emotionally and cost me a pretty packet to ride about 150 klms in a year. Needless to say I’ve lost plenty of money on this piece of shit. 🤣

Never again will I buy a ‘classic’ bike with ‘character’…………. Mind you, there is a tidy looking Dominator for sale locally. 🤣🤣

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,  I'm not going to say I told you so but ...................

Sarcastic Told You GIF by Amazon miniTV

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I told you not to get it! I've seen enough examples of fucked up old bikes due to Lazy Dago ownership. They don't look after bikes the way we do!

I remember back around 2006/7 I was talking to a guy in a petrol station who had a CB250......he'd bought it new about 10 years before.

The thing had done about 20k kms, the chain was bone dry and hanging, so I asked him when he'd changed the oil last.

He looked at me confused and said the bike had oil in it when it was new and you could still see it in the oil window......so why would he want to change it?

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I told you not to get it! I've seen enough examples of fucked up old bikes due to Lazy Dago ownership. They don't look after bikes the way we do!

I remember back around 2006/7 I was talking to a guy in a petrol station who had a CB250......he'd bought it new about 10 years before.

The thing had done about 20k kms, the chain was bone dry and hanging, so I asked him when he'd changed the oil last.

He looked at me confused and said the bike had oil in it when it was new and you could still see it in the oil window......so why would he want to change it?

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Probably still going, so he's right :classic_laugh:

Animated GIF

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

I bloody love my dominator but that fuckin carb is going to meet a hammer soon.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

You watched a Tarantino film yesterday?

no , but i have started watching this...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, boboneleg said:

We had this behemoth in today, when you’re sat on it the tank is almost as wide as the handlebars 😮

22199D73-C9FE-453F-B0A7-C81EFE4D287C.thumb.jpeg.0b704cbb782da07070e12bcac285c172.jpeg

D0C0C1A4-AC55-4367-A67E-85BEB3DCFE4D.thumb.jpeg.5dda5cb49ff354c7f3ee680c027c5509.jpeg

like the ducati, never seen one in that colour

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well once they've left tomorrow they're on their own!

We estimate that we've forked out between 5 and 6K on them in the last year!

I could have got a CRF300L or two private Hernia repairs for that.

I wanted to use the funny emoji but it's just as sad as it is funny, i know it's your family Pete but i have to say this fucking freeloading twats 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

I bloody love my dominator but that fuckin carb is going to meet a hammer soon.

Best thing i done was ditch the CV carb on mine for a flat slide, plus you get a nice whistle from the throttle slide as you pull away now sounds cool. Only down side is i bought the carb throttle and cable all together and i have no idea what throttle cable will fit it as a replacement when it finally goes 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I wanted to use the funny emoji but it's just as sad as it is funny, i know it's your family Pete but i have to say this fucking freeloading twats 

I know what you mean Fred!

After a year we're €6K down, suffered continual abuse (and our son didn't say a word), got our car door damaged, were given Covid, and then that fucking flu that caused my Hernia.

Complete kick in the teeth really!

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

After a year we're €6K down, suffered continual abuse (and our son didn't say a word), got our car door damaged, were given Covid, and then that fucking flu that caused my Hernia.

You can't count the flu and covid as every grandad can't stay away but totally agree with Fred on the other. 
My brother let the rope out with his kids and it winds me up big time the way they treat him. I'm not saying this is your doing Pete but if you're not around other influences soon take over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Seen this on a Facebook group and thought this might cheer you up Pete i know how much you liked your BM LOL

image.png.68587b11525e0ce010fad92182db324c.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Seen this on a Facebook group and thought this might cheer you up Pete i know how much you liked your BM LOL

image.png.68587b11525e0ce010fad92182db324c.png

I was going through that this time last year! But at least I got all my money back!

That poor fucker is going to lose a mint part-exing that!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was going through that this time last year! But at least I got all my money back!

That poor fucker is going to lose a mint part-exing that!

Especially after posting it's faults all over face book 

• Haha 1

Waiting for a call to meet the Poles! Or will they leg it out of the town instead of fronting us?

If they do leg it then we won't have been given the chance to say goodbye to the boys.

I'll be really pissed off......but the wife will go fucking apeshit if that happens!

Going Crazy Losing My Mind GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Waiting for a call to meet the Poles! Or will they leg it out of the town instead of fronting us?

If they do leg it then we won't have been given the chance to say goodbye to the boys.

I'll be really pissed off......but the wife will go fucking apeshit if that happens!

Going Crazy Losing My Mind GIF

gus sorola omg GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Haha 2

We met them! And I really got on well with her father.....nice guy, and he spoke a fair bit of English.

We were basically just talking to each other the whole time.....about an hour. Her mother didn't say much as she speaks no English but she seemed pleasant enough.

No doubt Fatty had told them that I was the AntiChrist, so hopefully they'll make their own minds up now.

They've now got to clean the flat up properly because the fat lazy cunt did next to nothing. I feel sorry for them having a daughter like that really.

• Like 5

And they've all just left!

They dropped off the keys of the flat and we'll be going round this afternoon to check out the condition it's in.

I'm dreading this cos the owner is a friend of ours!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

We met them! And I really got on well with her father.....nice guy, and he spoke a fair bit of English.

We were basically just talking to each other the whole time.....about an hour. Her mother didn't say much as she speaks no English but she seemed pleasant enough.

No doubt Fatty had told them that I was the AntiChrist, so hopefully they'll make their own minds up now.

They've now got to clean the flat up properly because the fat lazy cunt did next to nothing. I feel sorry for them having a daughter like that really.

Maybe there was a mix up at the hospital and they got the kid of a family of inbred mother fuckers.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

And they've all just left!

They dropped off the keys of the flat and we'll be going round this afternoon to check out the condition it's in.

I'm dreading this cos the owner is a friend of ours!

If it is a shithole we are going to need pictures.

3B54FA41-32F8-4D49-97A7-6F1B0770364B.jpeg.14afd28dd200c5319c5d8b55a294c236.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2