Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just got all the flies off the front of the bike after yesterday's run.

It was like somebody had splattered a Pizza all over it!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You aren’t supposed to lick them off.

• Haha 2

Seems like we've got the boys for an hour or two this afternoon......because Fatty wants to clean! 

Fatty saying she's going to clean up is like me saying I'm going to service my bike!

Fat GIF

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

I washed 3 bikes when i got home from the ride last night, it took ages and i didn't do a great job hated every minute of it :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I washed 3 bikes when i got home from the ride last night, it took ages and i didn't do a great job hated every minute of it :classic_laugh:

As I've got older I've found that washing bikes is a lot harder than it used to be!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As I've got older I've found that washing bikes is a lot harder than it used to be!

Yes i was knackered after myself, i tend to wash bikes because that's the easiest way to find things that need fixing, them getting clean is just a side effect of looking for faults LOL 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I totally agree with that, either that or I’m riding through more shit 🤔😒

• Haha 1

This afternoon I spent over three hours trying to sort out the paperwork for a parcel going to Sweden 🇸🇪, fucking Brexit has a lot to answer for 😡

14 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Been assembling this today. Although I seem to put some parts on and then take them off again to get a pipe or bolt in.:classic_laugh:

IMG_4579copy.thumb.jpg.a0a6d510c77870c36fdfb01e25cf2f03.jpg

is it a gt 185 ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Think of all the energy I've saved since I stopped washing my bikes/pants in 1997.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

We had this behemoth in today, when you’re sat on it the tank is almost as wide as the handlebars 😮

22199D73-C9FE-453F-B0A7-C81EFE4D287C.thumb.jpeg.0b704cbb782da07070e12bcac285c172.jpeg

D0C0C1A4-AC55-4367-A67E-85BEB3DCFE4D.thumb.jpeg.5dda5cb49ff354c7f3ee680c027c5509.jpeg

It would match your boots.

17 minutes ago, Saul said:

Got an interview at 11:00am.  Fingers and everything else crossed.  

Hoping to get off with a caution?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

We had this behemoth in today, when you’re sat on it the tank is almost as wide as the handlebars 😮

22199D73-C9FE-453F-B0A7-C81EFE4D287C.thumb.jpeg.0b704cbb782da07070e12bcac285c172.jpeg

D0C0C1A4-AC55-4367-A67E-85BEB3DCFE4D.thumb.jpeg.5dda5cb49ff354c7f3ee680c027c5509.jpeg

Needs an engine sticking out to the sides to balance the tank

• Haha 2

9AM this morning we were at the supermarket doing the weekly shop......then the Fat Cunt wobbles in. As usual she totally blanks us.

11AM I get a call from my boy saying that the dull fucker had locked herself out of the house! Quite ironic considering that she refused to give us our son's keys last week because we might let ourselves in uninvited. :classic_wacko:

So we had to drive to Paco's to get the spare keys for her to get in......then he gave us the wrong keys so we had to go back again. Finally we got her into the flat!

We're supposed to meet her parents tomorrow morning.......I wanted just the four of us. No Fatty. But apparently she's going to be there with the kids, probably as an insurance that I don't tell her parents the truth in case it might get nasty with the children there.

But It ain't over......she's going to be nailed to the fucking wheel. Unfortunately it looks like I might have to wait a bit little longer to do it.......unless something happens to kick it off tomorrow of course!

Because the thing is, we don't know what lies she may have told her parents about us! And whether they're coming in with bad intentions! So watch this space!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

9AM this morning we were at the supermarket doing the weekly shop......then the Fat Cunt wobbles in. As usual she totally blanks us.

11AM I get a call from my boy saying that the dull fucker had locked herself out of the house! Quite ironic considering that she refused to give us our son's keys last week because we might let ourselves in uninvited. :classic_wacko:

So we had to drive to Paco's to get the spare keys for her to get in......then he gave us the wrong keys so we had to go back again. Finally we got her into the flat!

We're supposed to meet her parents tomorrow morning.......I wanted just the four of us. No Fatty. But apparently she's going to be there with the kids, probably as an insurance that I don't tell her parents the truth in case it might get nasty with the children there.

But It ain't over......she's going to be nailed to the fucking wheel. Unfortunately it looks like I might have to wait a bit little longer to do it.......unless something happens to kick it off tomorrow of course!

Because the thing is, we don't know what lies she may have told her parents about us! And whether they're coming in with bad intentions! So watch this space!

Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

We're supposed to meet her parents tomorrow morning......

Seems to me they might be in the same boat as you, trying to offload her but tied into the drama.

• Like 4

Just beat  her parents up in front of her … don’t even say hello to em , just get your mrs to fly in with a couple of quick head butts and when they hit the floor you run in and start kicking em in the face 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Just beat  her parents up in front of her … don’t even say hello to em , just get your mrs to fly in with a couple of quick head butts and when they hit the floor you run in and start kicking em in the face 👍

You watched a Tarantino film yesterday?

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Or an aluminum baseball bat to the shins - gives that really nice "pting!" sound.

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Seems to me they might be in the same boat as you, trying to offload her but tied into the drama.

Well once they've left tomorrow they're on their own!

We estimate that we've forked out between 5 and 6K on them in the last year!

I could have got a CRF300L or two private Hernia repairs for that.

• Haha 2