Your Day Today!

XTreme

Not a good day for many reasons!

First off, I hit 69 today......how the fuck did I get this far? :classic_wacko:

Unfortunately we've had more grief and abuse from the fat cunt over the last week or so.......and our son is leaving with the Removal van today. She leaves next Thursday!

So we went round to say goodbye to him and the boys, and the Psycho had obviously told them to steer clear of us. So the kids were reluctant to come over to us and our son then pretended to be moving boxes to try and avoid getting into a conversation.

The upshot is virtually no interaction to the point of being ignored, and no birthday wishes! Nothing whatsoever!

Her parents are going to be here on Thursday to pick her and the kids up......so we're going to turn up and give all these Slavs a fucking straightener.

We've had shit from her for nearly 7 years......and the last year has been torture. We've tried to be as reasonable and diplomatic as possible, but people like this only see it as a sign of weakness.

Unfortunately for them, there comes a time when the diplomacy has to stop and the mood has to change! It's only at this point that these kinds of people realise how truly out of their depth they really are.

• Like 4

First official wash of the tiny beast...I'm thinking of changing my user name to hondabeast..

Got to run ro the tire shop to pickup a shit load of tires for customers at the shop this morning and fix a bust clothes line at my mom's place...should be out on the ct around noon.

20230429_055338.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why do i picture you spending the last 3 days looking through every photo album in your house to find that photo :classic_laugh:

They're all on disc mate, I transfer everything over every couple of months but it still takes a bit of time to remember what year it was :classic_wacko:

• Haha 2

Happy birthday Pete, it’s sad that you were treated like that on your birthday, but I hope you find a way to have a nice time with Allie and a special dinner.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Check out the rack...think I'm gonna out do Pete's top box with this monster...

20230429_061841.jpg

You've got to put a milk crate on there , that would be a great laugh

crate.jpeg.b2ae5ef59f5d711f417bb07ed2fceccd.jpeg

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Had this laying around...what do you think  ...I went to cheap ?

20230429_063137.jpg

A wooden crate like they use for fruit or vegetables, or a plastic beer crate, that’s the style for topboxes on that bike. 

Or a cardboard wine bottle box!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's class!

I think I'm getting carried away with the top boxes...I'll put it on hold for now until I'm comfortable with the way it shifts...shifts all down to go up gears and a heal clicker to shift down the gears...I red line the thing a few time last night...

20230429_070054.jpg

• Like 2