Your Day Today!

XTreme

We've been......and we're not happy. That's an understatement.

It needs to be seriously cleaned right through, the kids have written on the walls in places so we'll probably need to do touch ups, loads of scrapes everywhere, and they've left a load of rubbish to be dumped including food.

Kitchen units, cutlery, and white goods are fucking stinking, broken cupboard hinges, kids drawings stuck on walls, kids bike helmets and some coats are still there......plus a load of stuff to go back to our place like computer and monitor, oil filled radiators, convector heaters etc.

This is many days of physical work for us before Paco can see it! And when you consider that I'm 69 and struggling with a Hernia, and she's 61 with osteoarthritis in her neck, back, and hips......it's no fucking joke.

The fat lazy cunt has made no attempt to do anything......just dropped us in the shit! And he's let her do it while claiming ignorance. Basically we've been totally shit on.

So tomorrow we'll be starting on damage limitation!

• Sad 5

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It needs to be seriously cleaned right through, the kids have written on the walls in places so we'll probably need to do touch ups, loads of scrapes everywhere, and they've left a load of rubbish to be dumped including food.

Kitchen units, cutlery, and white goods are fucking stinking, broken cupboard hinges, kids drawings stuck on walls, kids bike helmets and some coats are still there......plus a load of stuff to go back to our place like computer and monitor, oil filled radiators, convector heaters etc.

This is many days of physical work for us before Paco can see it! And when you consider that I'm 69 and struggling with a Hernia, and she's 61 with osteoarthritis in her neck, back, and hips......it's no fucking joke.

The fat lazy cunt has made no attempt to do anything......just dropped us in the shit! And he's let her do it while claiming ignorance. Basically we've been totally shit on.

Get a cleaning company in and invoice your son

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Get a cleaning company in and invoice your son

He got no fucking money and I'll be in the frame for it!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

He got no fucking money and I'll be in the frame for it!

Tell him he's got a bill to pay once he starts earning in his new job otherwise he's never going to learn and you'll just keep getting the same old shit.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Tell him he's got a bill to pay once he starts earning in his new job otherwise he's never going to learn and you'll just keep getting the same old shit.

It all stops here Bob.......the pair of them have taken the piss!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It all stops here Bob.......the pair of them have taken the piss!

im angry for you...

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

If I was a bit closer I’d come and give you a hand mate but I’m up to my neck with stuff here so that doesn’t help.

Sorry to say it mate but your son needs a fucking lesson in manners and respect and at the same time needs to grow a fucking pair.

Thing is that when you’re related to someone it’s often the case that you want to overlook things that you wouldn’t put up with if it was a friend or work colleague. Fer fucks sake don’t make that mistake in this case.

………….. and calm down before you give yourself a hernia 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just got in from some trail riding in the pissing rain, someone i know was asking about the XTrainer a few nights ago and he has a CRF300L, so i said we could meet up and swap so we both get a good feel for the bikes. He obviously loved the Beta :classic_laugh: and after we covered a good variation of terrain in shit conditions i have decided i can live with the 300L. It's not a very inspiring bike to ride but it just does everything well and cheaply which is something that sort of goes against the way i normally choose bikes, everything about it just makes sense but i don't by with my head LOL, This 300L rode a lot better than the one i rode in Barmouth last year, I've had in the back of my head there was something not right about the set up of that one be it tyres or suspension i don't know but the one i rode today i was a lot more confident on. So all i need is some space now, and there's the problem i ain't selling a bike to make room so i cant see me getting one ☹️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Skippy said:

If I was a bit closer I’d come and give you a hand mate but I’m up to my neck with stuff here so that doesn’t help.

Sorry to say it mate but your son needs a fucking lesson in manners and respect and at the same time needs to grow a fucking pair.

Thing is that when you’re related to someone it’s often the case that you want to overlook things that you wouldn’t put up with if it was a friend or work colleague. Fer fucks sake don’t make that mistake in this case.

………….. and calm down before you give yourself a hernia 🤣

Thanks Ray!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I wouldn't put up with this shit...someone would be walking home with a detached rectum that's for sure...

Tom Cruise What GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I wouldn't put up with this shit...someone would be walking home with a detached rectum that's for sure...

You have embraced the Honda lifestyle and no mistake.

gay marriage GIF

• Haha 3

Yea, I live in rural Colorado.....

Was getting fuel today in Ned and this guy pulls up next to me with a dead bull in his truck. Nice.

Nederland Bull.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Stupid cunts at the ISP have deactivated our line instead of the line at my boy's flat.

I'm going round there at 9 to sort them out.

Wwe Wrestling GIF

• Haha 5

I will have a completely new motorcycling experience today. Riding a Vespa!

It’s got no front brake to make it interesting, but it’s teal blue and has a little topcase!

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It’s got no front brake to make it interesting, but it’s teal blue and has a little topcase!

It’s not a motorcycle.

8 hours ago, Earache said:

Yea, I live in rural Colorado.....

Was getting fuel today in Ned and this guy pulls up next to me with a dead bull in his truck. Nice.

Nederland Bull.jpg

Maybe it is his pet bull and he is taking it for a ride.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I rode one for a short distance once and nearly hit a wall whilst dragging my feet at a few miles an hour. The lack of front brake is about the same as a fully functioning front brake on one of those.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Stupid cunts at the ISP have deactivated our line instead of the line at my boy's flat.

I'm going round there at 9 to sort them out.

Wwe Wrestling GIF

Move to the flat till they sort it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 visits to the dull fucks and they've finally sorted it.

The rest of the time we've been cleaning and doing damage limitation on the flat before Paco sees it.

Shit more to do though......we'll be on this all weekend!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2