Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Blimey , it's hard to believe it was that long ago Phil.  I can remember the court case .

It's crazy isn't it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renegade said:

It's crazy isn't it

Also on the 5th Feb we will be having a visit from victims support, hopefully it's not to tell us that they are letting him out.

• Sad 6

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Hope she is ok clive

On our way out of the QMC very soon, wife has a bag full of pills bloody huge they are, just glad I have not got to come back here (if they had kept her in) tomorrow.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Renegade said:

Also on the 5th Feb we will be having a visit from victims support, hopefully it's not to tell us that they are letting him out.

It’s not nice that they announce the visit with that much time in advance, leaves you to fester on all the possibilities until then.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Renegade said:

The cunt needs a kitchen knife in the side of his neck .

• Like 2

14 hours ago, skyrider said:

yep that's where i bought mine from  , how do you rate them 

I like them. They have always been spot on with me. Did us a good deal on stuff that was stolen from hubbies bike and it was all their own suggestion. I cant fault them but yesterday was a bit ridiculous. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, gymwitch said:

Shorrocks

That is the shop where my scoot was sold to the original owner, I have rung them about info about the scoot, but were very unhelpful. 😔 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Rant...

I was supposed to be going to Lyon today, they have moved bro in law's care home to a new location to the east of the city and it's been a complete clusterfuck from beginning to end, so bad that of the 65 staff, only 3 haven't left, including the director, so everybody there is an interim worker, paid by the day and has no clue about the patients or their needs. Bro in law has, as far as we can make out, been parked in his new room. we have no further nformation since wednesday and can contact no one, except an interim "director" who is not on site, knows nothing and cares even less.  The French bloody peasant farmers have come out on strike and are blocking all autoroute access from Nemours down as far as Chalon sur saone or Tournus which makes the road trip to Lyon 5h each way ( under normal traffic conditions, and as all the trucks are off the autoroutes, it is currently FAR from normal trafic conditions) I am now trying to wind myself up to make the 5 h drive overnight, be there in the morning to find out WTF is going on and drive 5 hours home sunday pm... or to take a day off work and try going on wednesday, in the hope that the fucking peasants have moved their shit north to Paris where the fucking politicians are rather than wrecking the lives of the entire population who have nothing to do with their problem. 

Rant over...

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Back from Albox!

This is freaky weather for January......the roads are full of bikes and we even had to put the aircon on in the car!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bike all checked over and two months of dust removed!

All ready to go.......

cb223s-min.jpg.803ab50f10b188be0ef88233a5dc7785.jpg

I may try and get out tomorrow, take pic for BOTM......just to bug the motorcycle purists. 😂 

No Money GIF by Tsoulfasp

• Haha 6

I had a ride over to the lane i have been trying to get opened for a year, the council finally removed the barrier last week. There's a TRF organised visit next week to start clearing it the locals are not happy at all LOL
IMG_1747.thumb.JPG.a9cf074d104bae68bca605844d4e58d8.JPG

They will have their work cut out for them for sure. Lets hope we can use it a few times before the locals get it closed again

IMG_1751.thumb.JPG.a993ee968dfbcfa88f0af9a11f08633b.JPG

• Like 5

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bike all checked over and two months of dust removed!

All ready to go.......

cb223s-min.jpg.803ab50f10b188be0ef88233a5dc7785.jpg

Don’t be tempted to throw your leg over too fast mate………..riiiiiip 😱🤣

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Don’t be tempted to throw your leg over too fast mate………..riiiiiip 😱🤣

I'll be doing footpeg and over for a while just to be sure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Is anyone else praying for rain there :classic_laugh:

There’s more chance of @XTreme not going on about his gender realignment than it raining. 

• Haha 4

On 26/01/2024 at 22:16, Renegade said:

Probably up for parole.

• Sad 2