Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Finally got my hands on some moose....directly from a Native ...proper snack food to fuel this Viking body....moose Jerry.

20240123_163336.jpg

Nice crocs don't go treading on any planks of wood with nails in with them on it hurts 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Looking at the forecast for this weekend!

Screenshot2024-01-23194138.png.a82f5959b1f50c20f334f636b932651a.png

I'm hoping that Sunday is going to be my comeback after 8 weeks of being sidelined.

You out and about @Skippy?......cos I can show you Frankengroin in person!

easy rider GIF

There’s a better than average chance I will be but if I do and I see your hand move anywhere but towards your wallet I’m fucking right off! 🤣

Catch up nearer the weekend mate and I’ll have a better idea. 👍🏍️🏍️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Finally got my hands on some moose....directly from a Native ...proper snack food to fuel this Viking body....moose Jerry.

20240123_163336.jpg

Jerry?

grossed out seinfeld GIF by HULU

My boy is selling his Harley....doesn't see much use since the girlfriend I think...he's in the honeymoon faze....

I say good riddance...more space in the garage...I'm just toping the battery...someone is coming over for a look this coming weekend....

20240123_184348.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

My boy is selling his Harley....doesn't see much use since the girlfriend I think...he's in the honeymoon faze....

I say good riddance...more space in the garage...I'm just toping the battery...someone is coming over for a look this coming weekend....

20240123_184348.jpg

Looks cool. Is he replacing it with something else?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Looks cool. Is he replacing it with something else?

No...wants to pay off the remaining lown on his truck...still has the KTM smoker ..I'm glad thing are looking up for him...hope it last..

• Like 2

Just took the wife to the Health Centre cos her other hip is totally gone.

They've fast tracked an appointment for her in Baza next Thursday inTrauma.

The week after she's got an appointment there in Hematology as they've found out she's anemic.

So all my Hospital shit is over it's now switched back to her.

• Sad 7

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just took the wife to the Health Centre cos her other hip is totally gone.

They've fast tracked an appointment for her in Baza next Thursday inTrauma.

The week after she's got an appointment there in Hematology as they've found out she's anemic.

So all my Hospital shit is over it's now switched back to her.

More evil communist healthcare?

• Haha 2

Well busabeast you won't be getting the 20g ..the jackpot was wone last night and it wasn't me.....it was wone local to  the town next to mine...they were 4 on the ticket..and people who needed the money....one of them had a house fire a few years ago ...without insurance...so they certainly needed more than I do....

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

More evil communist healthcare?

Yep.....all the Medics looked like Marxists!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yep.....all the Medics looked like Marxists!

I bet you wish you lived in America with freedom to choose between death or bankruptcy. 

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The funniest memory like that for me was back when i had my old YZ490, i used to ride through the local forestry to get to the coal tip to play and used the same route every time so i knew it well. The one part was a Stoney track about 6ft wide, it started with a 50 yard dash off the forestry road to an S bend and after that it was a long right hand curve about quarter of a mile long up a steep hill through the trees with an even steeper drop off into the trees to the left, after the S bend i'd have the throttle wide open and just kick it up the box as i'd done many times before there, but this time as i approached the top two mountain bikers appeared and the cocks were side by side it happened so fast i didn't hit the brakes until i was on top of them, the one on the right just fell against the banking but the one on the left went over the edge into the forestry, i only stopped to see if he survived and judging by the way he was clambering back up to the track waving his fist at me he did so i just fucked off, Never went over there again because it was the time when mountain bikes started becoming popular they spoilt a lot of places for me fucking hate the entitled pricks with the exception of the ones on here of course :classic_laugh:

Good work sir

• Haha 1

Just got back from Bromsgrove, had to collect two more cranks that have been balanced for more race engines.  Much better weather today for driving .

• Like 2