Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Are the shops all foreign......or the people in them?

Many of the shops have Polish or (I assume) Romanians workers, better than working at Sport Direct. 

Only a couple of Polish food shops in Mansfield.

• Like 2

Had a good week back to walking, been building up to it but pleased to be on the right track.   Hopefully on the right road to being less of a fat bastard.  😉

IMG_1470.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Clive said:

Many of the shops have Polish or (I assume) Romanians workers, better than working at Sport Direct. 

Only a couple of Polish food shops in Mansfield.

You heard this @Six30?

I thought they were all going to be sent back?

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

You heard this @Six30?

As I have said before, Shirebrook has many Polish/Romanian/Lithuanian people there, Sports Direct was/is their main employer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Buckster said:

Like I have a bad flu, I suspect I will kick it tomorrow judging by how quick it seems to be working through its cycle, not much of a cough thankfully. I feel a bit spaced out though, not a good idea to drive a bus right now. This is my first time, I seem to have missed it up to now.

If you do get a cough and end up with a hernia we do not need to see any photos of it! Just putting this out there in case!

Anyway, hopefully it doesn't hit you too hard.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

If you do get a cough and end up with a hernia we do not need to see any photos of it! Just putting this out there in case!

Anyway, hopefully it doesn't hit you too hard.

Good call Tango...I think we can all imagine what's down there...with that Moses beard that he has...

• Haha 3

Speaking of learning another language,  me and my buddy have been teaching some of the local French some English! That'll be 20 of them out of 2500 in our village, so I guess I'd better up the ante with my French then, otherwise I'd need to live to 10000 years old before we got all of them up to speed in English! 😂😂

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Tango said:

Speaking of learning another language,  me and my buddy have been teaching some of the local French some English! That'll be 20 of them out of 2500 in our village, so I guess I'd better up the ante with my French then, otherwise I'd need to live to 10000 years old before we got all of them up to speed in English! 😂😂

So your first language is French..Tango...didn't know that.

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel said:

So your first language is French..Tango...didn't know that.

Unfortunately not, Marcel. I'm working hard on my French though! Another couple of years and I reckon that I'll be able to order a coffee in a café! 😉😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Unfortunately not, Marcel. I'm working hard on my French though! Another couple of years and I reckon that I'll be able to order a coffee in a café! 😉😂😂

Don't worry about it ..French is a complicated language to learn...like over here is almost a blend of the two..pretty well everyone speaks both languages...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tango said:

Lol....I was reading to fast....got it now...your teaching English to French..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't worry about it ..French is a complicated language to learn...like over here is almost a blend of the two..pretty well everyone speaks both languages...

We've just had them moaning about how difficult it is to conjugate the verb "to have". In english there's 2 options; Have or Has! None of this "ai, as, a, avez, avons, ont" Bullshit! 😉😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, Tango said:

We've just had them moaning about how difficult it is to conjugate the verb "to have". In english there's 2 options; Have or Has! None of this "ai, as, a, avez, avons, ont" Bullshit! 😉😂😂😂

I was terrible in French ...with punctuation and writing i and stufft in school....what a waste of time...I knew earlier on none of this crap was useful to me...it's not like I wanted to write a book in French..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I was terrible in French ...with punctuation and writing i and stufft in school....what a waste of time...I knew earlier on none of this crap was useful to me...it's not like I wanted to write a book in French..

I gave up French at school as a lost cause! Maybe I should have stuck at it? 😂😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I thought French was your native language?

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I thought French was your native language?

Yes Pete it is...but trying to write this stuff in school without making any typos..it's worse than a nightmare...and among other things didn't interest me that much...I was more into history and science...I passed my final physics exams at school without writing it...my grades were high enough..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You heard this @Six30?

If they come over illegally then yeh … we need a Donald Trump in charge over here 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm not starting a political debate......just saying what I've done today!

You shouldn’t be allowed to vote fir elections in wales

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Is your bus open or one of those with the plastic separating the driver from passengers?

It’s a school bus 

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

You're worse than a politician when it comes to breaking your own rules :classic_laugh:

Pedro have a read up on what Labour have down to wales , it’s worse than England 

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Good call Tango...I think we can all imagine what's down there...with that Moses beard that he has...

My pubes are like a mystical forest occupied by a giant dragon.

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

My pubes are like a mystical forest occupied by a giant dragon.

Sounds like Shrek?

• Haha 2