Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Well I’ve managed to knock out a crown so I’ve now got a gaping hole in my top set of teeth but because I’d had root canal originally it’s doesn’t hurt. I look more like a pirate now so I might just leave the gap.

Join the gang 😁

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well I have just secured another job, class 1 driving for a local new startup company they have 2 trucks 1 is a tipper the other a vac tanker £13.50 for the first 2 weeks to see how things go then they will offer me more money. 

I don't see any issues cropping up ,the wagons aren't the nicest but I don't expect them to be given they have only been going less than a year but it would seem if everything goes well I'll be happy. 

Oh and it's a day job so no tramping

£13.50? I wouldn't get out of bed for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

£13.50? I wouldn't get out of bed for that.

It's more than I was at when I worked for thinford shavings.... that was 12 quid an hour so to me it's better than thinfords was

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

All done.... Biggest Hernia they'd seen apparently. 

So the op took longer than expected and I'm still here. 

IMG_20231205_203335.thumb.jpg.e02d9ef72eed09a7ff2fe7b7a18162b2.jpg

Hoping to get released in the next hour. 

you fucking Gammon

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Picture?

I’ve been trying to take a selfie for ages but can’t get a good one. I asked my missus and she just shook her head and told me to fucking grow up. Where’s a mate when you need one? 🤣

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I’ve been trying to take a selfie for ages but can’t get a good one. I asked my missus and she just shook her head and told me to fucking grow up. Where’s a mate when you need one? 🤣

There may be a reason why you can't get a good one.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

All done.... Biggest Hernia they'd seen apparently. 

So the op took longer than expected and I'm still here. 

IMG_20231205_203335.thumb.jpg.e02d9ef72eed09a7ff2fe7b7a18162b2.jpg

Hoping to get released in the next hour. 

I still can't understand why you got a hernia...it's not like you do physical work and lift heavy things....anyway glad to hear it went well.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Well I have just secured another job, class 1 driving for a local new startup company they have 2 trucks 1 is a tipper the other a vac tanker £13.50 for the first 2 weeks to see how things go then they will offer me more money. 

I don't see any issues cropping up ,the wagons aren't the nicest but I don't expect them to be given they have only been going less than a year but it would seem if everything goes well I'll be happy. 

Oh and it's a day job so no tramping

Hope it works out ...I think a truck driver around here make 20 ish Can per hour...budy of mine is a plow truck operator for the province of N.B and I think he makes 25 and hour.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I still can't understand why you got a hernia...it's not like you do physical work and lift heavy things....anyway glad to hear it went well.

Cough with the bad flu earlier this year. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Hope it works out ...I think a truck driver around here make 20 ish Can per hour...budy of mine is a plow truck operator for the province of N.B and I think he makes 25 and hour.

Cheers mate, not sure of the exchange rate for £ to Can dollars so don't know if its good or bad, but if they keep to their word and increase it after the 2 weeks talk was 15 quid an hour which I wouldn't mind 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bandage changed every 3 days at the Health Centre. Not sure how long before switches are removed. 

Is that nurse still at the health centre ? Scary Movie GIF by Magnolia Pictures

Oh and get well soon.

• Haha 3