Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Tango said:

Psyching myself up for when Mandy gets in from work. A colleague of hers, who is completely incompetent and with no people skills, was made up to manager of the department that she works in. So she's now got an incompetent manager with no people skills telling her what she should be doing and picking holes in everything she does, so she's generally in a pretty foul mood when she gets home. She just needs to get through the next 18 months,  when she can start getting her NHS pension, and she can tell them where to stick their job! Although,  the way things are at the moment,  I'm not sure that she'll last that long before telling them what to do with it!

It's always good when those who are incompetent and can't talk to anyone gets a job in power, they tend to make an even bigger arse of themselves than normal 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It's always good when those who are incompetent and can't talk to anyone gets a job in power, they tend to make an even bigger arse of themselves than normal 

He's also very good at shifting the blame when he fucks up! I guess that it's only a matter of time before he fucks up big time and can't shift the blame, but that's not going to help my missus in the short term, unfortunately. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tango said:

He's also very good at shifting the blame when he fucks up! I guess that it's only a matter of time before he fucks up big time and can't shift the blame, but that's not going to help my missus in the short term, unfortunately. 

A fencepost turtle by the sound of it.

I bet she is counting the days down to finishing... 👍 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Clive said:

A fencepost turtle by the sound of it.

I bet she is counting the days down to finishing... 👍 

Yes, @Clive, but there's too many days left as far as she's concerned! 😉🤣🤣

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Tango said:

Yes, @Clive, but there's too many days left as far as she's concerned! 😉🤣🤣

A year and a half, that is a long time to tread water....hope she manages it without killing the guy. bitch slap GIF

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Clive said:

A year and a half, that is a long time to tread water....hope she manages it without killing the guy. bitch slap GIF

It could be a definite risk, Clive! I think that I ought to put plastic cutlery in her lunch box for the time being! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6

Just did the Covid test at the health centre...........the male nurse (who I know) came back to me with a serious face and a thumbs down.

I thought.....FFS I just want to get the repair done, I don't want to wait any longer! Then he burst out laughing and said "Got You".

Fucking Dagos......they've got to take the piss even when I'm facing surgery! 

Leaving here about 1pm for Baza and the process starts about 2.30.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, XTreme said:

Just did the Covid test at the health centre...........the male nurse (who I know) came back to me with a serious face and a thumbs down.

I thought.....FFS I just want to get the repair done, I don't want to wait any longer! Then he burst out laughing and said "Got You".

Good luck, Pete. 👍

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Tango said:

i think am unemployable now , i could not go work for any one, getting up at a certain time being told what to do etc .... 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

All the best mate, in a few hours and you will be wondering what all the fuss was about.  🙂

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Tango said:

Good luck, Pete. 👍

13 minutes ago, Tango said:

Good luck, Pete. 👍

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Good luck.

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

All the best mate, in a few hours and you will be wondering what all the fuss was about.  🙂

Thanks guys!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Proper nurse, that's a way to alleviate the stress of someone who is in a tense situation.

Hope it all goes well.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Have you finished crying yet?

I've not been crying, I just wasn't playing silly games.

I've never professed to being the next rossi or pecco, so I was just putting a stop to the crap

• Like 3

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Did they shave your cock?

Good recovery Pete.

ill i feel sick GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2