Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Same here Clive, a lovely 17.1c outside and i'm sat here typing this LOL

I am going out 😲 to walk around the garden 😂 and maybe drive to B&M later....... 😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

Says the bloke who just sold his CRF cos it was too heavy!

Yebbut, there's a difference between puddle dodging and trail riding ...............

star trek yes GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Rode to my place, it's 33º here so pretty warm. On the way over was riding steadily on the road and suddenly there's a baja racecar next to me flat out on a dirt road. They're running it now, I made sure to shift down to fifth and leave it behind using the nice smooth tarmac to my advantage, instead of being engulfed in the dust cloud it was leaving behind.

Didn't take any pictures, lots of bikes around today, all in big groups so didn't stop anywhere for even a coffee as everything was crowded.

• Like 4

Started well with a ten mile electric mountain bike ride around the local trails. What an incredible bit of kit, climbed some long, steep, gravel  hills on ‘ xtreme mode’ and it was easy. How on earth could anyone get fit on one of these? 🤣

Spent a few hours with my dad being a general skivvy and now back at a pub just a few minutes walk from my mate’s swanky pad to watch the football and drink overpriced beer………..£6.10 for Madri and £5.10 for Guinness. 😱🍺🍺🍺

B4CD4B2F-0F9D-4CAF-8352-A2EDBB14E29E.jpeg

IMG_3665.jpeg

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Started well with a ten mile electric mountain bike ride around the local trails. What an incredible bit of kit, climbed some long, steep, gravel  hills on ‘ xtreme mode’ and it was easy. How on earth could anyone get fit on one of these? 🤣

Spent a few hours with my dad being a general skivvy and now back at a pub just a few minutes walk from my mate’s swanky pad to watch the football and drink overpriced beer………..£6.10 for Madri and £5.10 for Guinness. 😱🍺🍺🍺

IMG_3665.jpeg

Cycling?

Disgust GIF

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Cycling?

Disgust GIF

Yes Gaylord, cycling. I could have taken his Triumph Bobber or the Honda VFR400 out but didn’t trust myself not to do something stupid. 🤣🤣

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Yes Gaylord, cycling. I could have taken his Triumph Bobber or the Honda VFR400 out but didn’t trust myself not to do something stupid. 🤣🤣

Sitting here wondering if I’ve got enough money in my wallet to get proper wankered. Could be a close thing. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Skippy said:

No worries like that with a CB500X!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

IMG_3665.jpeg

The trick is to use the ebike in Eco mode........that'll get you fit! 😉 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Redesign after redesign. I've been melting a lot of plastic around here lately, but I think I'm finally done - if this one needs to be stiffer it's got places to bolt braces to. Now to print it out in a decent material, but that's going to have to wait few days. I have way too many of these sitting around that became previous versions before the prints were even complete. 

Pay no mind to the yellow strap, it's just something I had sitting around. It'll be replaced before use. BattBoxV8.jpg.266147764697457e3471c3fdb77b2eea.jpg

IMG_7587.JPG.d371db333f408f48d08748e6676ddcb1.JPG

• Like 6