Your Day Today!

XTreme

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I like dropping in here. 
The tightly drawn gender roles and well worn tropes offering comfort to an increasingly irrelevant section of society unable to adapt to a changing world taking comfort in the same sexist homophobic jokes that offer succour as if somehow it’s still edgy to dare to say it. 
It is indeed very funny, like having access to a living museum. 

There you go, that should keep you snowflakes going for a bit. Mind those collective blood pressures now those pipes aren’t as robust as they used to be 😉 

Got some mobiking and sight seeing to do, what’s that? Pics?

Laugh So Hard Life Of The Party GIF by HULU

😘 

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

• Haha 6

Took Sofia’s bike out for a quick wash, and rode it around town to warm it up and get it properly dry. I don’t know how you can ride bikes like that responsibly, my license would be finished within a week. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So i wasnt prepared to accept the astronomical renewal quote from bemoto so thought id do a new quote and i have got it down to £171 for the year on a 3000mile s&p policy 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, busabeast said:

So i wasnt prepared to accept the astronomical renewal quote from bemoto so thought id do a new quote and i have got it down to £171 for the year on a 3000mile s&p policy 

3000 miles? That's about 2800 more than you are likely to do.

• Haha 5

I got the employee of the month .. and the boss told me to take the day off....might be the last ride...another tropical storm for the weekend it looks like....turn over to 10k today...

Then I stop at the Harley dealer to see the new models....Harleys has far has the eyes could see.

20231006_123130.jpg

20231006_140413.jpg

20231006_125938.jpg

20231006_130013.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I got the employee of the month .. and the boss told me to take the day off....might be the last ride...another tropical storm for the weekend it looks like....turn over to 10k today...

Then I stop at the Harley dealer to see the new models....Harleys has far has the eyes could see.

20231006_123130.jpg

20231006_140413.jpg

20231006_125938.jpg

20231006_130013.jpg

Vain Elamaa Smile GIF by NelonenMedia

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's morning not sure how good it is yet though 

He's taking the piss by posting that.

There's a thread on the other forum where everybody says "Good Morning" every fucking day!

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's taking the piss by posting that.

There's a thread on the other forum where everybody says "Good Morning" every fucking day!

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Nothing wrong with that his post has generated three replies :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Another early start to look after my old man has lead to another posh coffee. Sitting there enjoying my skinny latte capuchin monstrosity when some bloke in an enormous 4x4 tries to reverse into one of the parking slots outside but his wank wagon is too long and wide so he takes up two spaces and ends up having to reverse up onto the pavement to stop the front hanging out into the busy high street.

If that wasn’t funny enough some old dear with a tartan shopping bag on wheels rips right into him and tells him he’s “an ignorant, selfish boy” and that he should move it. The bloke must be in his forties but he is so embarrassed he gets back in and drives off! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No posh coffee for you matey. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Another early start to look after my old man has lead to another posh coffee. Sitting there enjoying my skinny latte capuchin monstrosity when some bloke in an enormous 4x4 tries to reverse into one of the parking slots outside but his wank wagon is too long and wide so he takes up two spaces and ends up having to reverse up onto the pavement to stop the front hanging out into the busy high street.

If that wasn’t funny enough some old dear with a tartan shopping bag on wheels rips right into him and tells him he’s “an ignorant, selfish boy” and that he should move it. The bloke must be in his forties but he is so embarrassed he gets back in and drives off! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No posh coffee for you matey. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is there any space left there now with all that Sovereignty they've got?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is there any space left there now with all that Sovereignty they've got?

Least we got the nhs … not like you relying on witch doctors in your third world country .

• Haha 4

Staying at a mates place in Sunningdale for a couple of nights while him and his missus go to their apartment on Lake Como. Long story short is that his wife booked a surprise flight for them to go away for a week but he forgot to tell her I was coming over so now I’ve got the run of a very swanky house that’s filled with toys, food and booze;

Jaguar E-Pace

Triumph Bobber

Honda VFR400

………and a hoofing eMBT that I took out for an hour this afternoon across Chobham Common. Holy crap I NEED one of these.

Oh, and their cute dog that loves beer and rugby. One of their daughters dropped her off for tonight as she’s going out. 😜

If they’re neighbours clock me they’ll call the police and report a burglary in progress! 😜

IMG_3651.jpeg

IMG_3652.jpeg

IMG_3658.jpeg

IMG_3659.jpeg

IMG_3660.jpeg

IMG_3661.jpeg

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Staying at a mates place in Sunningdale for a couple of nights while him and his missus go to their apartment on Lake Como. Long story short is that his wife booked a surprise flight for them to go away for a week but he forgot to tell her I was coming over so now I’ve got the run of a very swanky house that’s filled with toys, food and booze;

Jaguar E-Pace

Triumph Bobber

Honda VFR400

………and a hoofing eMBT that I took out for an hour this afternoon across Chobham Common. Holy crap I NEED one of these.

Oh, and their cute dog that loves beer and rugby. One of their daughters dropped her off for tonight as she’s going out. 😜

If they’re neighbours clock me they’ll call the police and report a burglary in progress! 😜

IMG_3651.jpeg

IMG_3652.jpeg

IMG_3658.jpeg

IMG_3659.jpeg

IMG_3660.jpeg

IMG_3661.jpeg

nice gaff.... is his mrs underwear draw in order ?

• Haha 3