Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Staying at a mates place in Sunningdale for a couple of nights while him and his missus go to their apartment on Lake Como. Long story short is that his wife booked a surprise flight for them to go away for a week but he forgot to tell her I was coming over so now I’ve got the run of a very swanky house that’s filled with toys, food and booze;

Jaguar E-Pace

Triumph Bobber

Honda VFR400

………and a hoofing eMBT that I took out for an hour this afternoon across Chobham Common. Holy crap I NEED one of these.

Oh, and their cute dog that loves beer and rugby. One of their daughters dropped her off for tonight as she’s going out. 😜

If they’re neighbours clock me they’ll call the police and report a burglary in progress! 😜

IMG_3651.jpeg

IMG_3652.jpeg

IMG_3658.jpeg

IMG_3659.jpeg

IMG_3660.jpeg

IMG_3661.jpeg

Nice Gig, make sure you drink all his beer or it's not a proper job :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Staying at a mates place in Sunningdale for a couple of nights while him and his missus go to their apartment on Lake Como. Long story short is that his wife booked a surprise flight for them to go away for a week but he forgot to tell her I was coming over so now I’ve got the run of a very swanky house that’s filled with toys, food and booze;

Jaguar E-Pace

Triumph Bobber

Honda VFR400

………and a hoofing eMBT that I took out for an hour this afternoon across Chobham Common. Holy crap I NEED one of these.

Oh, and their cute dog that loves beer and rugby. One of their daughters dropped her off for tonight as she’s going out. 😜

If they’re neighbours clock me they’ll call the police and report a burglary in progress! 😜

IMG_3651.jpeg

IMG_3652.jpeg

IMG_3658.jpeg

IMG_3659.jpeg

IMG_3660.jpeg

IMG_3661.jpeg

Letting a Cockney housesit?

Doctor Who Theyre All Insane GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Had good ride on the Italian supermodel today she went out a virgin and came back a filthy whore even my mate had a go on her  :classic_laugh: 

!cid_DFD2D53C-529A-46C8-84F1-880105850CA6.thumb.jpg.292936ef8595446d08fa516a34418210.jpg

The suspension is far better than the stock 2022 bike, it feels the same as the old bike but after i changed the springs so hopefully i wont need to change them on this one, the seat yes the seat, all i can say is if it don't soften up i can see a seat concepts in its place it was like sitting on a concrete block. Overall i'm very pleased with the bike first oil change done at 2.5 hours next is at 30 hours but will probably change it at 15 hours and go to 30 after that 
Only two photos taken in the same place to busy enjoying the ride to take anymore.
!cid_959A8C35-8795-419A-937A-CC94327A15A5.thumb.jpg.e27a81fdab508085596f6f1d7862f204.jpg

!cid_29356EED-CDAF-4A3F-B71C-DCB1B80850F2.thumb.jpg.5c4f6101240095dcd789fa26c4fdeb95.jpg

Forgot to say balls still intact LOL

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

High maintenance bike then?

At the risk of sounding like a parrot because I've said this to you before LOL Yes that's why i traded the 2022 bike in as i hadn't done any of the scheduled maintenance other than oil changes. 3 hours is the first service which is the equivalent to your road bikes 500 mile service, its to get rid of any manufacturing and assembly debris in the gearbox. On the 2022 bike i thought i was draining glitter out of the gearbox this one not so much, Oil changes are a doddle to do only takes about 10 minutes and only 800ml of oil so cheap and no filter to change.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

High maintenance bike then?

It's an Enduro bike, if you stick to the (race) schedule you'll be changing oil every two seconds but it's not really needed for trail riding.  It sounds like you've made the right call Fred, especially if you don't have to change the suspenders .........

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74jcl9tkinl5dah01is5tl

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

At the risk of sounding like a parrot because I've said this to you before LOL Yes that's why i traded the 2022 bike in as i hadn't done any of the scheduled maintenance other than oil changes. 3 hours is the first service which is the equivalent to your road bikes 500 mile service, its to get rid of any manufacturing and assembly debris in the gearbox. On the 2022 bike i thought i was draining glitter out of the gearbox this one not so much, Oil changes are a doddle to do only takes about 10 minutes and only 800ml of oil so cheap and no filter to change.

What warranty is on them?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Says the bloke who never rides! 

But I don't ride because its too hot, too cold, too windy, too wet, too dry, there's not enough dmb's on the route.

I don't ride because I don't get any time to myself over the weekend

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

But I don't ride because its too hot, too cold, too windy, too wet, too dry, there's not enough dmb's on the route.

I don't ride because I don't get any time to myself over the weekend

he is flat out working though , and he's got to ho to Albox for teabags in the car

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

he is flat out working though , and he's got to ho to Albox for teabags in the car

If it works.....never know he may get a trailer for the bike and be like might mod