Mod Nominations!

XTreme

You need one mod, not two. You need someone with no ego, someone who hit rock bottom years ago and has accepted his lot, someone with a face that would curdle milk, someone who is only unstable when his peg leg is loose. You need @boboneleg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You need one mod, not two. You need someone with no ego, someone who hit rock bottom years ago and has accepted his lot, someone with a face that would curdle milk, someone who is only unstable when his peg leg is loose. You need @boboneleg

It sounds like I'm the only one for the gig then bar the peg leg.....but I do have a dodgy elbow as a consolation prize 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

OK! If you can get him to agree then he'll be in the Poll. And no doubt a big favourite!

But he can't be on the board all the time as he has other commitments......which is why I need two.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

Do you want to accept @Pedro?

I do, just because Buckster nominated me.

We should really have to chat if I do get it, I’ll have to unignore people and start looking at stupid posts without banning people… so I’ll accept but ask that you vote for better people. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

We should really have to chat if I do get it, I’ll have to unignore people and start looking at stupid posts without banning people… so I’ll accept but ask that you vote for better people. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10730215

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Excellent!

Due to the situation we've had with people refusing, and then accepting.......plus others accepting then refusing, I'm going to keep this nominations thread going till 7PM UK time tonight.

If anybody changes their mind again then tag me in here and I'll act on it.

What I don't want is people being in the Poll then withdrawing, or others coming along saying I didn't know the thread was closing!

So you've got till 7PM UK time tonight (Wednesday) to finally make your minds up! After that there's no going back!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Due to the situation we've had with people refusing, and then accepting.......plus others accepting then refusing, I'm going to keep this nominations thread going till 7PM UK time tonight.

If anybody changes their mind again then tag me in here and I'll act on it.

What I don't want is people being in the Poll then withdrawing, or others coming along saying I didn't know the thread was closing!

So you've got till 7PM UK time tonight (Wednesday) to finally make your minds up! After that there's no going back!

I don't think there will be many others coming forward 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Buckster said:

Well if you put it like that how can I refuse (he'll probably vote for someone else now  :twat:)  put me back in then 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Well if you put it like that how can I refuse (he'll probably vote for someone else now  :twat:)  put me back in then 

This thread should have been called the hokey cokey.......

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

I feel your pain, that's what worried me .............  having to read endless tripe 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

See what I mean about people changing their minds?

But I'd say it's a good decision on Bob's part!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No. I'm in.  But if I'm picked I might get you to do it for me :classic_laugh:

So you're saying we come as a pair 🤔 I didn't know we were a team.

Is it like you being captain and me being vice captain 

• Haha 3