Third Weekend in March

XTreme

I MOTed the TDM on Tuesdays a noticed I only did 355 miles in the year. Not thinking yesterday I swopped the bikes around so it's behind Mandis and I can't be arsed to dig it out now, the Dominator carb is still pouring fuel over the engine so it tracer time. In a bit. And the sun's out.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I MOTed the TDM on Tuesdays a noticed I only did 355 miles in the year. Not thinking yesterday I swopped the bikes around so it's behind Mandis and I can't be arsed to dig it out now, the Dominator carb is still pouring fuel over the engine so it tracer time. In a bit. And the sun's out.

You're slacking on that carb Dave

arnold-schwarzenegger-do-it-now.gif.dbace979bcd27852c4177c088690effe.gif

• Haha 3

Well its a lovely day here today but i wont get any riding in. Maybe tomorrow. Mrs Moon is working all weekend so i’m trying to rack up some brownie points by doing all the housework & a couple of other things ive been meaning to do for a while. I also jave to take the twins to the cinema in Avallon (50km) for 17:30 and then go pick rhem up at 02:30 tomorrow. Now am i a hero or what?! 😇😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

Well its a lovely day here today but i wont get any riding in. Maybe tomorrow. Mrs Moon is working all weekend so i’m trying to rack up some brownie points by doing all the housework & a couple of other things ive been meaning to do for a while. I also jave to take the twins to the cinema in Avallon (50km) for 17:30 and then go pick rhem up at 02:30 tomorrow. Now am i a hero or what?! 😇😅

You're driving 200km for your daughters to watch a movie? You're not a hero, you're a saint!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MooN said:

Man Of Steel Ok GIF

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You're driving 200km for your daughters to watch a movie? You're not a hero, you're a saint!

Well im probably going to have to sell at least one of them to pay for the petrol…😱

• Haha 4

Just now, MooN said:

Well im probably going to have to sell at least one of them to pay for the petrol…😱

I fueled up my diesel car with 98€ today, and it wasn't even on reserve 

make it rain paper stacks GIF by paidoff

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You dont suppose tying the price of oil to the highly inflating dollar was a bad idea now, eh? Economics 101 said yes...just saying....😆

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Mawsley said:

I will mainly be having sex with supermodels, gorging on caviar in a private jet, and committing international bank fraud.

FB_IMG_1647676828511.jpg.df7569ac4e584d3fc789038ed02038d8.jpg

• Haha 1

20220319_161537.thumb.jpg.e9692fc6294d98a9b6cf839556d38c09.jpg

After something to eat and a cigar and a good chinwag with other real motorcycle owners I headed south then east along the line of the pentlands. As the sun set the temperature plummeted but I had a great ride through the hills where the torque of the Harley really comes into its own.

20220319_180834.thumb.jpg.a58e0c68f40f2f933b1d5a973e8b3fba.jpg

I got back into Edinburgh as darkness fell, I covered 135 miles in total, it was a great day.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’ve got no chance of getting out as it’s supposed to be pissing down. If we get a break in the rain I’ll get the DR600S out and start to clean it up a bit. Poor thing.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I’ve got no chance of getting out as it’s supposed to be pissing down. If we get a break in the rain I’ll get the DR600S out and start to clean it up a bit. Poor thing.

You picked it up then Ray?

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

You picked it up then Ray?

Yep, on Friday. Dry run home and it goes well. Needs plenty of tlc and a good check over but basically seems sound enough. As long as I can keep it mechanically sound then I don’t mind if it remains a bit scruffy………..chicks dig scars right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Happy Sunday 😊 

I was going to spend it cooking and lazing about but now my new book has arrived “So You Think You Suck At Languages” which promises in just 60 pages for just £2 to bypass all the difficulties and show you a way to learn languages “that puts language professors to shame” 

I fully expect to being fluent in Spanish by lunch time and not that Ive donated £2 to a scammer 😂

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 6