Kraken

XTreme

13 hours ago, zzzak said:

What were their names, when did they retire, what did they die of ?

Typical liberal response, make some wild claims and expect that to be an end to the matter.

Are you suffering vaxx induced brain fog perhaps, one of my friends now has that, he's an electronics engineer who worked for HP/Olivetti for over 30 years and now he can't remember fuck all or even answer a simple question, also you sound scared.

gadhaffi.jpeg

image_2023-01-12_120555582.png

Some research into stats thrown out by anti-vaxers HERE!

• Like 1

I thought I felt back to near normal.....I have just put a new quilt cover, sheet and pillow cases on our bed and now I am knackered....had to sit down....

Baby Reaction GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Clive said:

I thought I felt back to near normal.....I have just put a new quilt cover, sheet and pillow cases on our bed and now I am knackered....had to sit down....

Baby Reaction GIF

That sounds completely normal, changing quilt covers always requires a lie down afterwards.

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

That sounds completely normal, changing quilt covers always requires a lie down afterwards.

And it is a super king-size bed.....even harder.. 

Angry Cameron Diaz GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I have just put a new quilt cover, sheet and pillow cases on our bed

I once contemplated suicide out of despair in the middle of putting the duvet inside it's cover. 

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm banned from putting the cover on the quilt as Ersilia got frightened by the language eminating from the bedroom

mad-rage.gif.0fc28f938f77f0795635d61cf9718b2e.gif

yes that's a job in itself is a duvet cover i always end up with a big lump in the middle and a foot all the way round with nothing in it 🥴

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, skyrider said:

yes that's a job in itself is a duvet cover i always end up with a big lump in the middle and a foot all the way round with nothing in it 🥴

When a duvet cover comes out of the washing machine, half of the rest of my stuff is wedged deep inside it.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, yen_powell said:

When a duvet cover comes out of the washing machine, half of the rest of my stuff is wedged deep inside it.

Yeap, you might have to get that lot out first.:classic_laugh:

Well we're both still pretty ill.......though I slept a bit better last night cos I was basically propped up with my back on the wall behind the bed.

I've found sitting upright means me less likely to get a coughing fit (and the abdominal back agony I get from it.

And because I'm propped up and surrounded by pillows it minimises the chance of me twisting in my sleep and making it worse.

This thing is worse than Omicron by far, and I've never known a flu like this before. It has to be Kraken!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well we're both still pretty ill.......though I slept a bit better last night cos I was basically propped up with my back on the wall behind the bed.

I've found sitting upright means me less likely to get a coughing fit (and the abdominal back agony I get from it.

And because I'm propped up and surrounded by pillows it minimises the chance of me twisting in my sleep and making it worse.

This thing is worse than Omicron by far, and I've never known a flu like this before. It has to be Kraken!

A bean bag is very good for holding someone in position while they sleep upright. If you’ve got one give that a whirl, you might have to add or remove some beans to make it work. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A bean bag is very good for holding someone in position while they sleep upright. If you’ve got one give that a whirl, you might have to add or remove some beans to make it work. 

Got more pillows today!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A bean bag is very good for holding someone in position while they sleep upright. If you’ve got one give that a whirl, you might have to add or remove some magic beans to make it work. 

Kid Dancing GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

Why don't you just get on the sauce and then you won't be worried about it. 

I'm currently well in to some anaesthetic 

Did you win?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Saul said:

Did you win?

We did yeah, it was a hard fought game with lots of defence but the only broke through once.

They had a very strong scrum but we held parity with them for alot of the game but all they wanted to do was fight so they were getting very pissed off that we weren't rising to their flying fists and headbuts in rucks and they got a binning against them.

All in all a great game and it was great to now play with players who can actually play instead of just talk a good game like my last club

• Like 3

Still feel like shit and my back and sides are still hurting like hell when I cough.

I've spoken to people here who've had it over a month now (we're on week 3)........this fucking thing is rampant!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still feel like shit and my back and sides are still hurting like hell when I cough.

I've spoken to people here who've had it over a month now (we're on week 3)........this fucking thing is rampant!

Week 3 was when we started to feel a bit better.

We feel 90% better now..........but the slightest physical exertion and I need to sit down....everything seems like hard work......cough gone though.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1