Proof …

Six30

He's left himself and his family wide open to an attack from every jihadi going now with what he's said about his time in the army,  I fail to understand what he's trying to achieve with all this crap .  I had a lot of respect for him with all the work he did with the Invictus games but I have zero respect for him now.

Like @Six30 said, he's a twat :wank4az:

• Like 4

Think he's pretty effectively stuck the knife in, severed his family ties and stands little chance of ever being reconciled after the damage inflicted so yer he's going to need therapy. 

They should have let them go when they wanted out but they wouldn't because stats wise he was the most popular Royal.

Would you want your kids brought up in that fucked up way or would you move away from a dysfunctional family set up?

Strikes me they need to cash in while they can and keep their profile high or they'll lose their income stream.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Think he's pretty effectively stuck the knife in, severed his family ties and stands little chance of ever being reconciled after the damage inflicted so yer he's going to need therapy. 

They should have let them go when they wanted out but they wouldn't because stats wise he was the most popular Royal.

Would you want your kids brought up in that fucked up way or would you move away from a dysfunctional family set up?

Strikes me they need to cash in while they can and keep their profile high or they'll lose their income stream.

if living over there is that good why do they keep coming back  ?

21 minutes ago, skyrider said:

if living over there is that good why do they keep coming back  ?

For most people (not Pete) when you leave the country you grew up in you miss it. Miss friends, family, food, familiarity. It's not possible to replace a lifetimes worth of memories with new ones in an instant.

Then over a period of time you build a new life and your memories, friends and family are in the place you moved to. Going back 'home' is no longer home.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

For most people (not Pete) when you leave the country you grew up in you miss it. Miss friends, family, food, familiarity. It's not possible to replace a lifetimes worth of memories with new ones in an instant.

Then over a period of time you build a new life and your memories, friends and family are in the place you moved to. Going back 'home' is no longer home.

good point

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He’s married a Narcissistic cunt  … love is blind 

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

He’s married a Narcissistic cunt  … love is blind 

Blimey that took me by surprise. I read it thinking you were commenting on Pete not missing home and thought Jesus calling Pete’s wife a narcissistic cunt is a bit much when you don’t even know her 😂

Doh. 
Must be the mask reducing O2 levels in my brain.

• Haha 5

I dunno, is the fact that I couldn't give a fuck about any of this wrong? There's not one of them that would cross the road to piss on you if you were on fire, and I feel that I'd be happy to reciprocate!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I've not heard Moon say he didn't miss home to start with. It's quite unusual to not to miss family, friends, certain foods.

Not that I'm saying you're a psycho though... 😂

But in our case the circumstances were a bit different......because we left where we were born and grew up 30 years ago.

Then we spent 13 years living in different places in Britain prior to coming here.

So the ties had been cut a long time before we eventually moved to Spain.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But in our case the circumstances were a bit different......because we left where we were born and grew up 30 years ago.

Then we spent 13 years living in different places in Britain prior to coming here.

So the ties had been cut a long time before we eventually moved to Spain.

That makes sense. So kind of eased out of the UK and were ready to go a long time before you actually left. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That makes sense. So kind of eased out of the UK and were ready to go a long time before you actually left. 

Exactly......it was only existing family commitments that kept us there that long.

Once those commitments were gone then it was time to leave forever.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I've not heard Moon say he didn't miss home to start with. It's quite unusual to not to miss family, friends, certain foods.

Not that I'm saying you're a psycho though... 😂

Maybe I'm just a little more subtle about it than @XTreme ?  Though my replying " you wanted out, you got out, now fuck off!" to qny mention of brexit would ive it away somewhat. Each time I go back for a visit I like the UK less and consistently fail to imagine ANY circumstances that would entice me back there for anything more than a short visit.  ( I am sure there ARE some nice places still, I just haven't found them) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MooN said:

consistently fail to imagine ANY circumstances that would entice me back there for anything more than a short visit. 

In my case, the only reason to get me back there for a visit is If I got a lead on the whereabouts of my 3 eldest sons from my first marriage.....they're now 45, 42, and 40.

I last found them in Bristol in 2004.

Anybody on here now who's got access to DWP or Police Records? This is the opening I've been looking for all these years!

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Exactly......it was only existing family commitments that kept us there that long.

Once those commitments were gone then it was time to leave forever.

But you left me here 😂

• Haha 6