Your Day Today!

XTreme

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yes I know thats why I thought it would be enjoyed on here 😆

Although I have to confess until recently I didn't know it was racist, I thought it just meant someone from Poland 😬

Just so you know, blackie or darkie aren´t endearing terms to call black people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ooh perhaps you could give lessons on here, you know illuminate some dark corners 😂

I am very diplomatic, so maybe I should indeed.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Its now over 14 days since i went through the speed trap Aberwristwatch way and no ticket, but there's been a postal strike so i don't think i'm in the clear yet

Suspense Nail Biting GIF

My Honda parts that I recently ordered took 14 working days to get here on a 1st Class signed for service .  I have a mate who is a manager in one of the sorting offices in Surrey and he reckons they have letters that are 3 weeks late piled up in there  :classic_blink:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

My Honda parts that I recently ordered took 14 working days to get here on a 1st Class signed for service .  I have a mate who is a manager in one of the sorting offices in Surrey and he reckons they have letters that are 3 weeks late piled up in there  :classic_blink:

Cheers Bob now i can be stressed right up to new year 😭

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Its now over 14 days since i went through the speed trap Aberwristwatch way and no ticket, but there's been a postal strike so i don't think i'm in the clear yet

Suspense Nail Biting GIF

You would die of stress if you were Portuguese and had to wait anything from 1 week to 5 months :classic_laugh:

I get the sweats when there’s a registered letter from some form of official thing, usually it ends up being property tax or IRC or something like that but I always think “fuck, there goes my driver’s license”

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yes I know thats why I thought it would be enjoyed on here 😆

Although I have to confess until recently I didn't know it was racist, I thought it just meant someone from Poland 😬

thats what i thought it meant.. like calling someone one from Scotland a twat... i mean a Scot

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So is it ok to call someone from Pakistan a Paki ?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Christ Bob, grim reaper stuff.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

So is it ok to call someone from Pakistan a Paki ?

Although our own nurse Slowly might do out of endearment for her favourite carpet makers, it is considered politically incorrect, Bob. You better not unless they’ve personally served in the army and shared horrors with you.

• Like 2

On 08/12/2022 at 18:18, boboneleg said:

Just did my poo sample for bowel cancer screening, I just know that you all wanted to hear that :classic_laugh:

rhino-poop.gif.4b4e879e82585c99ebd7ff62ab87e21d.gif

I've got my kit through for this. Looks awfully complicated! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tango said:

New lid day. Decided that I'd like a system helmet with a drop down sun visor this time. Bit of a deal at 149€ I thought.

IMG_20221210_104533.thumb.jpg.f6a2006326bd794260de02b4c05a809c.jpg

I'm on my third one of those. I chose it because the visor opening is larger so I can see to the side better, plus when riding into very strong sunlight, that even the tinted drop down can't cope with, I can dip my head a little and use the peak as a shade. The peak does not try to rip your head off at motorway speeds either.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

New lid day. Decided that I'd like a system helmet with a drop down sun visor this time. Bit of a deal at 149€ I thought.

IMG_20221210_104533.thumb.jpg.f6a2006326bd794260de02b4c05a809c.jpg

Gay.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I'm on my third one of those. I chose it because the visor opening is larger so I can see to the side better, plus when riding into very strong sunlight, that even the tinted drop down can't cope with, I can dip my head a little and use the peak as a shade. The peak does not try to rip your head off at motorway speeds either.

They seem to get good reviews, so I'm hoping for good things. I like the Sharp 5* rating too. And the included pinlock. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tango said:

They seem to get good reviews, so I'm hoping for good things. I like the Sharp 5* rating too. And the included pinlock. 

Sounds like a bargain with all those features 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tango said:

Don't damage the pinlock, they cost a fortune. Work a treat though, mine have never fogged.

• Like 2