Your Day Today!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I’m up the leg shop getting a new foot 🦶 

It feels weird having to wear a mask again 

866B8B4E-B374-43E3-A14E-FC20B778B481.thumb.jpeg.db9ee16e63faf42beb070b3ee57d2a13.jpeg

The rest of us appreciate it.

• Haha 6

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Do you have to wear a mask? I didn't at my last appointment, was I one of those ignorant rule breakers? 😬

I do walking through the hospital...but once in with the audiologists we take them off....she understands the how to communicate.....unlike the receptionist who wears a mask and mumbles......thought she would realise in which department she works.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Do you have to wear a mask? I didn't at my last appointment, was I one of those ignorant rule breakers? 😬

Yep, not allowed in otherwise , I haven’t got a problem with it as long as they sort my leg out

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yes I know thats why I thought it would be enjoyed on here 😆

Although I have to confess until recently I didn't know it was racist, I thought it just meant someone from Poland 😬

So you posted it knowing it was racist in the hope of garnering some sort of positive reaction? Seems like you are in Zzzak territory.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Clive said:

I do walking through the hospital...but once in with the audiologists we take them off....she understands the how to communicate.....unlike the receptionist who wears a mask and mumbles......thought she would realise in which department she works.

Yes I always have to say "I can't hear you" every time I go to reception. The perspex screen stops the sound coming through. She a miserable so n so and always smiles like she's enjoying herself when I say that so I reckon she does it on purpose!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yet another assumption! I wasn't expecting a positive reaction 😂

Fishing Reeling In GIF by Yung Bae

This is why we don't have any Polish members.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Been working flat out since I got up.....only now got the time to read the shit on here.

Wish I hadn't bothered really.

Fool Back To Work GIF

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Could be. Maybe Pete could invite his Pol on here I'm sure she'd survive the hazing.

Hazing is one thing but I don't think we could subject her to the racial abuse from you and Zzzak. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Hazing is one thing but I don't think we could subject her to the racial abuse from you and Zzzak. 

Minor point of order Zzzak believes all that crazy shit he posts, I was simply chucking out a hook to test the knowledge and boundaries of casual racism in a certain demographic. You kinda spoilt that one.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Minor point of order Zzzak believes all that crazy shit he posts, I was simply chucking out a hook to test the knowledge and boundaries of casual racism in a certain demographic. You kinda spoilt that one.

Interesting. So you admit to casual racism. Well I suppose acknowledging ones faults is the first step to addressing them. Now if only you could admit to your verbal diarrhoea. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

Interesting. So you admit to casual racism. Well I suppose acknowledging ones faults is the first step to addressing them. Now if only you could admit to your verbal diarrhoea. 

No offence BadBoyBucky but I can't be arsed. Soz.

• Haha 4