Your Day Today!

XTreme

34 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s a version of what we have - spring rolls. 

I don’t like the store bought ones... There just mostly cabbage... I make them with 75 % meat and the rest cabbage.. onions.. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don’t like the store bought ones... There just mostly cabbage... I make them with 75 % meat and the rest cabbage.. onions.. 

No cabbage or onions in the uk ones, well maybe a bit of spring onion. The only way I can describe the filling is more like a stirfry usually of beansprouts, diced prawn n pork or sometimes duck.

The wrappers are thinner and usually multi-layered to make them crispy and obviously don’t have egg in the wrapper so they don’t bubble but it’s the same sort of thing as an egg roll. 

• Like 1

Booked flight home. Didn’t want to but schools break up 15th/16th Thurs/Fri next week and the airlines have so far every holiday been unable to cope and cancelled flights, add into that the border control strikes and them saying “flights will be cancelled” I booked a flight for 14th Wednesday, I’ll be damned if I miss Christmas with my boys. 

It was 20 degrees here today when the bike wasn’t moving it was boiling and I’ll be arriving back to a feels like of -3

I’m not pyrex, the thermal shock could see me shatter into a thousand pieces 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Booked flight home. Didn’t want to but schools break up 15th/16th Thurs/Fri next week and the airlines have so far every holiday been unable to cope and cancelled flights, add into that the border control strikes and them saying “flights will be cancelled” I booked a flight for 14th Wednesday, I’ll be damned if I miss Christmas with my boys. 

It was 20 degrees here today when the bike wasn’t moving it was boiling and I’ll be arriving back to a feels like of -3

I’m not pyrex, the thermal shock could me shatter into a thousand pieces 😂

Well me n the girl have awoken to a blanket of the white stuff outside maybe an inch deep, but it doesn't actually feel that cold 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, busabeast said:

Bobs bench would definitely not look like that there'd be bits all over the place and maybe even a few spares 

Confused Mess GIF by Samm Henshaw

So was this when the table almost tipped over.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

The battery tender I bought earlier this year as gone on the blink....so iam going to donate some cash to Halfrauds this morning ....£25 for one of their finest (😂) battery tenders....

Cos I think.my car battery charger would fry the scoot battery. 

• Like 2