Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't mind him being a jobsworth i want to know when things are wearing out so i can keep on top of them 
This was a bush he missed last year i spotted it just by laying on the floor and looking at the rear diff plain as the nose on your face

!cid_19BC3BB0-4912-44E3-99AE-1DA800B100BD.thumb.jpg.8557fbec53050136fc9fc4f1a4fa7ed8.jpg

know what you mean , some testers get carried away with advisories though, every one can see em online ,  bring back to the good old days it either fails or passes

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

know what you mean , some testers get carried away with advisories though, every one can see em online ,  bring back to the good old days it either fails or passes

The Citroen has gone through 5 tests first time since we've had it.......so let's see what happens this time.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't mind him being a jobsworth i want to know when things are wearing out so i can keep on top of them 
This was a bush he missed last year i spotted it just by laying on the floor and looking at the rear diff plain as the nose on your face

!cid_19BC3BB0-4912-44E3-99AE-1DA800B100BD.thumb.jpg.8557fbec53050136fc9fc4f1a4fa7ed8.jpg

Can't remember how you'd fail a diff mount under the current reasons for failure.

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

Advisories were invented to cover your arse but yes, could of had a visit.:classic_laugh:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Weather's changed......looks like Spring is on the way.

Same here, its a balmy -4c here this morning. 

• Haha 2

Scottish Motorcycle Show this weekend, I think I will go on Saturday. Its been years since I have been to a Motorcycle show.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Snowing here , luckily it's not pitching on the roads.

Pitching … has slowcatchymonkey hijacked your account 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Weather's changed......looks like Spring is on the way.

Snowing here right now, due to be heavy for a few hours then a mixture of rain and snow. I have lucked out this weekend, a dry run to Norfolk on Friday with an expectation of snow for the journey back yesterday. I took the chance and had a dry run home as well, the snow only started last night. Weathermen, load of chancers!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Snowing here right now, due to be heavy for a few hours then a mixture of rain and snow. I have lucked out this weekend, a dry run to Norfolk on Friday with an expectation of snow for the journey back yesterday. I took the chance and had a dry run home as well, the snow only started last night. Weathermen, load of chancers!

Looking very nice here......particularly the weekend!

Screenshot2023-03-08111533.jpg.703d97a0632902a1744ff5bc664abb90.jpg

Sunday I'm due to see @Skippy in Almeria province......hopefully he can refrain from fucking up his bike and his jacket this time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sunday I'm due to see @Skippy in Almeria province......hopefully he can refrain from fucking up his bike and his jacket this time!

the wizard of oz dancing GIF

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

There are no guarantees 🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

It's starting to melt now but we're due for another lot this afternoon

IMG_3927.thumb.jpeg.587434c808b57be5f4916cc976936093.jpeg

Just hope it doesn’t start pitching 

• Like 1

Just now, Clive said:

Feel left out, we ain't got any.............................yet

Tis raining here, 8.5 degrees C so to warm. for snow.  

• Like 3

Just now, Saul said:

Tis raining here, 8.5 degrees C so to warm. for snow.  

Only 2c here, just a grey sky......

Fingers crossed that we don't get any snow......Want granddaughters CBT to go ahead tomorrow.  

• Like 3

Hopefully Mandy will be in a better mood tonight than she was last night! She had a right moody on! Seems that she's trying to overturn some decisions that were made before she was in post, which most people seem to agree with her, but the decisions were made by a committee and it seems that she can't overturn them unless she reconvenes the committee and gets their agreement.  Her boss wants the decisions implemented quickly, but trying to get the original committee together is like herding cats! She was all for telling them to poke it last night! So, she could be unemployed by tonight! 😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2