Your Day Today!

XTreme

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

snow can pitch on the ground

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

apparently so .... in the Bristol area, every where else it settles

• Haha 4

Just been to the supermarket for our weekly shopping and ran into my boy, the grandkids, and the fat Polish Psycho. She didn't say a word just glared like a deranged retard as usual.

Going to be fun this Saturday because we've been invited (first time ever) to the youngest one's birthday party.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Can't remember how you'd fail a diff mount under the current reasons for failure.

Advisories were invented to cover your arse but yes, could of had a visit.:classic_laugh:

Would have been nice to see it as an advisory the diff is mounted on 3 bushes this being one of them got an advisory on the other two this year 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Would have been nice to see it as an advisory the diff is mounted on 3 bushes this being one of them got an advisory on the other two this year 

Just had a look at the MOT and just noticed last years MOT had exactly the same advisories as this year i just didn't read it  :classic_laugh:
giphy.gif

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Bit of a cold one in work today discovered the van is shit in the snow this morning 

Even with winter tires? 

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Cant turn off the traction control so just slowly brings you to a stop but just found a way of doing it on line i'm going to try tomorrow 

ABS fuse?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Cant turn off the traction control so just slowly brings you to a stop but just found a way of doing it on line i'm going to try tomorrow 

I've got this auto braking thing on the sharan, driving me bloody crazy and no way to turn it off.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

ABS fuse?

I was looking at that but with the van i have they say you can temporally disable it by  turning on the ignition then turn on the hazard lights and press the accelerator 5 times the van will beep then you start the engine and the TC will be off but you have to leave the hazard lights on, turning them off resets it

• Confused 2

33 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was looking at that but with the van i have they say you can temporally disable it by  turning on the ignition then turn on the hazard lights and press the accelerator 5 times the van will beep then you start the engine and the TC will be off but you have to leave the hazard lights on, turning them off resets it

If the wheel sensors connection is easy to get at....unplugging one of the sensor will disable everything...but you'll have a bunch of lights indicator dash panel..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Going to be 17 here with rain later!

That will mean Puddles! 😲 which makes this bit of snow seem insignificant. 😂 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Marcel said:

If the wheel sensors connection is easy to get at....unplugging one of the sensor will disable everything...but you'll have a bunch of lights indicator dash panel..

that's modern technology for you can be a pain in the butt

• Like 3

It's pretty mild here today, but the forecast is predicting 90kmh winds over the next couple of days! Not going to be cold, just very windy!

Got back from the ride this morning and had trouble opening the front door. Brute force won the day, but the lock mechanism has been dodgy since we moved in, so I've bitten the bullet and ordered a new lock mechanism. Unfortunately it won't be a direct replacement for the current one, so there's likely to be some modifications to be made to get it to fit. Shame that I got rid of most of my woodworking tools before I moved over here. Ho hum!

• Like 4

Snowed in. Day off and snowed in. I’m not bitter.  Just checked the calendar and today marks 100. So tomorrow 99 and so on. Tick Tock. Meanwhile the snow is deep and crisp and even and good king Wenceslas needs shooting. I wouldn’t mind but I tripped over my imaginary 12 bore and twisted it’s snoot.

a life ruined.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Till you go on tour?

I’m polishing my trombone as I type. Ready at a moments notice to wave it around the parish. I might even take it with me. I’m sure it’ll go down a storm in the misty hills of Liguria.

In short. Yes.

• Haha 3

Evening peeps.

Knackered so taking the evening off, I can regret that decision later 😆

Youngest has been frighteningly ill. If it’s whatever you lot have had (the way it’s behaved my moneys firmly on a new variant of Covid) then I doff my cap, congrats on still being alive, you must have Marcel strength DNA 😂

It’s got a killer chest infection component, it just doesn’t let up. My youngest is fit and strong and it’s completely decked him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

37 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Evening peeps.

Knackered so taking the evening off, I can regret that decision later 😆

Youngest has been frighteningly ill. If it’s whatever you lot have had (the way it’s behaved my moneys firmly on a new variant of Covid) then I doff my cap, congrats on still being alive, you must have Marcel strength DNA 😂

It’s got a killer chest infection component, it just doesn’t let up. My youngest is fit and strong and it’s completely decked him.

Yep, two of our neighbours had it last month.  Both tested neagative repeatedly but very bad chest infections.

• Sad 2