Your Day Today!

XTreme

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I bet that wheel weighs more than my Yamaha 250 .  On the upside it will counteract the weight of your trailer, on the downside the trail-braking will become a bitch 

Harley Davidson Falling GIF by Laff

It weighs less than my current wheel and is two inches bigger so I will be running a lower profile tyre and going tubeless, so quite a bit of weight saving.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It weighs less than my current wheel and is two inches bigger so I will be running a lower profile tyre and going tubeless, so quite a bit of weight saving.

Down from 900lbs to 898lbs?

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

It was a rechargeable battery thing.......handheld!

One car wheel and the battery expired!

What you need is one of these...but it would be overkill for you..bought that thing about 20 years ago..paid like 600 $ and now there up to 1500 plus tax range...

20240419_161236.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Are you pulling out the chaps ?

As opposed to you sucking off the chaps?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I bet that wheel weighs more than my Yamaha 250 .  On the upside it will counteract the weight of your trailer, on the downside the trail-braking will become a bitch 

Harley Davidson Falling GIF by Laff

On a Harley, what counts is the quality of the acceleration, not actually accelerating. It's steady and solid acceleration you want, not rapid and agile acceleration. Weight and dense mass instead of unstable lightness!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Six30 said:

thats off a 1982 mazda bluebird .

Datsun Bluebird you ignorant ass and it is the 1979 model.

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Datsun Bluebird you ignorant ass and it is the 1979 model.

Well done you passed my test 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Nute said:

Ohh, a crossbow, that looks fun 👍

Yeah I noticed that, this is a picture from where I bought it, I’m probably funding this guy to go on some sectarian rampage, he is in Northern Ireland.

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Clearing some work today so I'll be free tomorrow!

Animation Render GIF by gfaught

A bit cool for motorsickle riding (Mr Fish says) tomorrow, not like there is much chance for me doing any!. 😂 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Animation Render GIF by gfaught

A bit cool for motorsickle riding (Mr Fish says) tomorrow, not like there is much chance for me doing any!. 😂 

21c forecast here......so that's just right!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

9c, maybe even 10c 😲  tomorrow, but dry and bright, WSB &BSB to keep me occupied....

Rather go for a ride though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It's 21c here at the moment but it didn't feel that warm when i took the bike up the hill to dry it out after washing it, although i only had a T shirt on so that didn't help :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 3

I have had an electrical fault on my car for months, actually it’s probably a couple of years now, the rev counter only works intermittently. To get it to work correctly I need to turn some lights on, any lights, doesn’t matter which, switch them on and it starts working. It even goes on/off in time with the indicators. 
I keep meaning to get to it to trace the issue but can’t be arsed to pull the dash off. Today might be the day 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Nute said:

I have had an electrical fault on my car for months, actually it’s probably a couple of years now, the rev counter only works intermittently. To get it to work correctly I need to turn some lights on, any lights, doesn’t matter which, switch them on and it starts working. It even goes on/off in time with the indicators. 
I keep meaning to get to it to trace the issue but can’t be arsed to pull the dash off. Today might be the day 😂

Mice living in the dash.

52 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Mice living in the dash.

Had that before. My mums car was in the garage for years as she hunt been able to drive for a long time. We decided to try to get it going and on pulling things apart found the air filter compartment full of something a squirrel or mice had spent ages stashing there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nute said:

A bad earth somewhere? 

• Like 1