Your Day Today!

XTreme

Jeez these doors, it's like painting the Forth Bridge...... i have got more paint on me than on the doors 😂 

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

He's one of those internet stockers.....a real plague...though the fuck died years ago...

He's a stock broker?

4 doors done, tea and back break.... the doors really need replacing, 2 are warped, and the others have been cut too short when they were installed years ago, the bathroom one is worse, someone could Limbo under it. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Yeah its chilly out today eh, I'll be taking the bike out for a run to Sunderland to go get my new goggles.

Been told it could well be 4 to 8 years before I'll be needing varifocal goggles

Well im now back home with said new goggles, luckily I dodged the rain for the most part but its started raining here now.

@boboneleg just want to pick your brains abit so it rides fine though abit snatchy at low rpm and the idle when warm is rather high 1800-2200rpm and the it isnt sharp when i rev it takes a couple of seconds for it to return to idle and seems to sometimes run on 3 cyl. 

I'm starting to wonder if the injectors are abit bunged up or something, I know it needs a service (plugs and oil+filter) but I wouldn't expect that to fiddle with the fueling with exception of the spark plugs but they were replaced in the service it had just before I bought it. 

Would you recommend some fuel additive or something or dive right in with a full service?

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well im now back home with said new goggles, luckily I dodged the rain for the most part but its started raining here now.

@boboneleg just want to pick your brains abit so it rides fine though abit snatchy at low rpm and the idle when warm is rather high 1800-2200rpm and the it isnt sharp when i rev it takes a couple of seconds for it to return to idle and seems to sometimes run on 3 cyl. 

I'm starting to wonder if the injectors are abit bunged up or something, I know it needs a service (plugs and oil+filter) but I wouldn't expect that to fiddle with the fueling with exception of the spark plugs but they were replaced in the service it had just before I bought it. 

Would you recommend some fuel additive or something or dive right in with a full service?

Still sounds like a spark plug cable or coil pack.

• Like 3

I am @Clive just cut me grass for the first time this year.   🤣  Funnily enough I had to sort the mower first as the Mrs had stood on the pull cord and jammed it out.  Easy enough fix but then the fucking thing wouldn't stay running, guessing it was the fuel on the turn I put some of the octane booster I use for my car it in and it ran just fine.   But then again it is a Honda, see told you I have had an interesting day.  🙄🤣

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am @Clive just cut me grass for the first time this year.   🤣  Funnily enough I had to sort the mower first as the Mrs had stood on the pull cord and jammed it out.  Easy enough fix but then the fucking thing wouldn't stay running, guessing it was the fuel on the turn I put some of the octane booster I use for my car it in and it ran just fine.   But then again it is a Honda, see told you I have had an interesting day.  🙄🤣

My wife did once strip about 1 metre of the outer covering of the power lead when she ran over it while cutting the grass. That was the last time she used the mower...............I think it was around 1984. 😂 

• Haha 4

Dad in law had a Flymo petrol mower, he would do the last cut sometime around October,  turn the mower off and just leave it there, then expected it to fire up in the spring, it never did 😂 

• Haha 4

You could try a fuel additive and the go and thrash it , see if it’s any better.

Sounds like it could be injectors or tps ?

• Like 2

Weird weather!

15 minutes ago the sun was out and the sky was blue!

Then it went black and started thundering......now it's pissing it down!

IMG_20240418_155737-min.jpg.c5540147793588cc47629d0e4c383f9c.jpg

• Like 4

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Weird weather!

Not much help for the water shortage.....

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Weird weather!

April showers....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

Not much help for the water shortage.....

It would have to do that every day until Xmas to get the levels back to what they were.

• Like 3

Bollocks..bollocks......1 and a half doors to do and..............run out of paint. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It would have to do that every day until Xmas to get the levels back to what they were.

According to the weatherman we have had 150% more rain this year so far......you watch, 1 week of dry hot weather and they will threaten us with standpipe. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

According to the weatherman we have had 150% more rain this year so far......you watch, 1 week of dry hot weather and they will threaten us with standpipe. 😂 

Reservoirs are at 100% down here.   Doesn’t mean they won’t run out but first time they have been full in 3 years.   

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That guy is a fucking dickhead...don't believe a word coming from that homosexual...

The only goddam faggot in this conversation is YOU!!!!

One of the reasons you got your sorry ass kicked out from AdvRider was because you were hitting on guys via private messages. One of the Mods confirmed it to me!

Then you made a big deal about meeting that chick in Cali to try and cover up your attempt at assfucking some of the the guys! And she wanted none of you! 

You're just full of bullshit boy. And I got your number.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

I think the technical term is "fucked".

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Beemer Bummer said:

One of the reasons you got your sorry ass kicked out from AdvRider was because you were hitting on guys via private messages. One of the Mods confirmed it to me!

Then you made a big deal about meeting that chick in Cali to try and cover up your attempt at assfucking some of the the guys! And she wanted none of you! 

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Beemer Bummer said:

Are you sure about this Bummer?

Obviously we knew that Marcel was fucking mental but we never thought that he was into blokes?

• Haha 1

On 14/04/2024 at 20:15, Sir Fallsalot said:

I had one of those, i'm too old for this shit days today, I had a good ride but i twatted my left foot then twatted my right knee and then came home early with a migraine totally exhausted, i was just a passenger on the ride home, got home around 3 had a shower and went to bed, didn't feel hungover when i got up but sure last night had something to do with it.
Only photos i took were these 

IMG_2256.thumb.JPG.69c7f857a560e4b2ad7e06ce636ed38d.JPG

IMG_2261.thumb.JPG.f2fc9e5e7b047dc138d5aa90bc2c8edb.JPG

IMG_2263.thumb.JPG.4202909902caaa95fd77ea7ec299c520.JPG

Thought i'd take a leaf out of Pete's book and show some ugly flesh, Small bruise on my foot and knee from last weeks ride. i know how i bruised the foot but haven't a clue how i bruised the knee and that's still hurting, just rode the pain off the foot

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1