Your Day Today!

XTreme

6 hours ago, Saul said:

I am @Clive just cut me grass for the first time this year.   🤣  Funnily enough I had to sort the mower first as the Mrs had stood on the pull cord and jammed it out.  Easy enough fix but then the fucking thing wouldn't stay running, guessing it was the fuel on the turn I put some of the octane booster I use for my car it in and it ran just fine.   But then again it is a Honda, see told you I have had an interesting day.  🙄🤣

i did another lawn today in the rain 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beemer Bummer said:

The only goddam faggot in this conversation is YOU!!!!

One of the reasons you got your sorry ass kicked out from AdvRider was because you were hitting on guys via private messages. One of the Mods confirmed it to me!

Then you made a big deal about meeting that chick in Cali to try and cover up your attempt at assfucking some of the the guys! And she wanted none of you! 

You're just full of bullshit boy. And I got your number.

Why don't you go suck Baldys cock you fat bastard...if I remember correctly you were the one that sneak in Buckster tent in the middle of night ..

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Why don't you go suck Baldys cock you fat bastard...if I remember correctly you were the one that sneak in Buckster tent in the middle of night ..

Buck is involved as well?

Do you have any knowledge of this @Buckster?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I have never met bummer, isn’t he a friend of @Tym?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not to sure of the details...but both of then were walking funny in the morning....and they spend the day exchanging bikes like two lovers...it was pretty gay ...laughing like two school girls ..

Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You slept in the same tent you tweeb...when you were all gone hoe on adventure rider...

You were the one pm’ing other guys asking for bum sex.

• Haha 1

About a year or so ago I ordered a battery operated air pump......but it's fucking useless.

So I've ordered this one from Amazon......mains (or lighter socket) operated, thousands of positive reviews, and on a deal at €50.

71AnIo3wPuL._AC_SL1500_-min.jpg.8afb2710b530ba053c8f7cf44a4c2d3f.jpg

The wife reckons she knows how to operate it! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

About a year or so ago I ordered a battery operated air pump......but it's fucking useless.

So I've ordered this one from Amazon......mains (or lighter socket) operated, thousands of positive reviews, and on a deal at €50.

What was the one you got that was crap?

50 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What was the one you got that was crap?

It was a rechargeable battery thing.......handheld!

One car wheel and the battery expired!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

I hope that's not going to be like that set of screwdrivers you ordered when it arrives :classic_laugh:

istockphoto-1216288409-612x612.jpg.952545c0d91237208d3dc257db793c8a.jpg

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It was a rechargeable battery thing.......handheld!

One car wheel and the battery expired!

You need to name and shame it so we don't accidentally buy one, you selfish ginger twat.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My version of that didn't last too long either converted it to a plug  in 12 volt one because it was only the battery that was duff the pump itself still works

Mine is dying as well, or the battery is.  Will still pump up one 4x4 tyre but is getting weaker all the time.   Shame as it has been very convenient.     I still have my Aldi 12v one that works from a cig lighter socket but I am loathed to fit an ugly lump like that to my bike.    Also a bit bulky to carry on the bike.  I’m tempted to get one of those that work off a drill battery.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Saul said:

Mine is dying as well, or the battery is.  Will still pump up one 4x4 tyre but is getting weaker all the time.   Shame as it has been very convenient.     I still have my Aldi 12v one that works from a cig lighter socket but I am loathed to fit an ugly lump like that to my bike.    Also a bit bulky to carry on the bike.  I’m tempted to get one of those that work off a drill battery.  

This is the most reliable one i have quite small as well.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AA-Inflator-Compact-Lightweight-Travel/dp/B00HWMPK6S/ref=asc_df_B00HWMPK6S/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310744208542&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16533963778993754712&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007453&hvtargid=pla-356005205900&mcid=4f7f0a54dfa3337d8464de81eb980055&th=1

• Like 1

Fuck it this thread has jinxed mine as well, just went out to check my tyres for work tonight and it died.   Had to go back to old faithful.   Mine was £18 quid as well probably lasted six months. As Pete would put it POS.  
IMG_2155.thumb.jpeg.ca76f3244e99cd81adb9c8a4b2f4858a.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Screenshot_20240419_170112_Facebook.thumb.jpg.80730b0ba2861fa0fa2cede3b146c89b.jpg

I bet that wheel weighs more than my Yamaha 250 .  On the upside it will counteract the weight of your trailer, on the downside the trail-braking will become a bitch 

Harley Davidson Falling GIF by Laff

• Haha 2