Your Day Today!

XTreme

23 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Agree and probably looking for some random cocks to get friendly with....the gay bastard  !

Don't forget that I'm guy that ran your sorry ass out of AdvRider......Punk!

Then that chick in Cali told you to get the fuck out and you ran off crying for years. Like a sorry ass goddam little bitch!

All the guys over there know that you're a little spermguzzler! Baldy told me you PM'd some guys cos you were looking for some assfucking. Sick motherfucker!

• Haha 3

Just now, Beemer Bummer said:

Then that chick in Cali told you to get the fuck out and you ran off crying for years. Like a sorry ass goddam little bitch!

All the guys over there know that you're a little spermguzzler! Baldy told me you PM'd some guys cos you were looking for some assfucking. Sick motherfucker!

Is that right Marcel?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Beemer Bummer said:

Go fuck yourself you fucking lard arse...wonder you can even ride a bike with the gerth around your waist...hey I'm not the one going to those Beemer gathering looking for some fresh ass to rape...you're worse than Buckster at least he's doing the lords work...

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

wonder you can even ride a bike with the gerth around your waist..

Is he fat then? As fat as Busa?

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You should bann that cocksucker Pete...he's worse than a STD...

He hasn't done anything other than go on about you Marcel!

I know he had history with DA, but I didn't know that you were in his past as well.

Just now, XTreme said:

He hasn't done anything other than go on about you Marcel!

I know he had history with DA, but I didn't know that you were in his past as well.

He's one of those internet stockers.....a real plague...though the fuck died years ago...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Go fuck yourself you fucking lard arse...wonder you can even ride a bike with the gerth around your waist...hey I'm not the one going to those Beemer gathering looking for some fresh ass to rape...you're worse than Buckster at least he's doing the lords work...

was  you two lovers at some point ?

• Haha 1

Just finished some awesome Tacos that the misses put together😋... really makes me realize how crappy my diet was for 3 decades!🥴 NOT anymore!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No he's part of the click from adventure rider...

Did you meet Bummer when you went riding with Mad Dean and the AdvRider guys @Buckster?

I think he was matey with that lot!

Gloss painting 😔....well at least its warm inside the bungalow,  damn cold outside.....

Only 6 doors to do ☺..... so 12 sides to paint.... 😔 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Clive said:

Gloss painting 😔....well at least its warm inside the bungalow,  damn cold outside.....

Only 6 doors to do ☺..... so 12 sides to paint.... 😔 

Yeah its chilly out today eh, I'll be taking the bike out for a run to Sunderland to go get my new goggles.

Been told it could well be 4 to 8 years before I'll be needing varifocal goggles

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah its chilly out today eh, I'll be taking the bike out for a run to Sunderland to go get my new goggles.

Been told it could well be 4 to 8 years before I'll be needing varifocal goggles

glasses GIF

You will end up like me needing 3 pairs, 1st for close up..2nd for long distance.....3rd pair to put on to find the others. 😂 

• Haha 5