Post any picture that you want to.

zzzak

My brother had some Brit car that couldnt be fixed. looked cool. 

I do love your toasters and kettles from Dualit. What can we learn from this

If you want something that toast's itself or boil's over well, buy Brit.

🤪

• Haha 2

This is one of my mom's brother.. He was a captain in the canadian navy.. Served on the destroyer Huron for many years.. This was taken at the recruitment office not long after he retired... She had two brothers in the forces.. John mallet was in grown army.. Don't remember what was his rank but it was higher than captain... Extremely smart.. Started school in grade 4...was recruited straight from highschool... 

Screenshot_20221123_065144_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

This is one of my mom's brother.. He was a captain in the canadian navy.. Served on the destroyer Huron for many years.. This was taken at the recruitment office not long after he retired... She had two brothers in the forces.. John mallet was in grown army.. Don't remember what was his rank but it was higher than captain... Extremely smart.. Started school in grade 4...was recruited straight from highschool... 

Was his first name Timothy by any chance?

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've seen clips on YouTube if that helps!

You just need a nice sea shell to hold to your ear. That was how we did it in the 70s. That and high precision time keeping with dandelions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

That’s not your Uncle it’s that bloke off Coronation Street!

Sorry don’t know his name cos didn’t watch it but I’m sure someone will be along in a minute who was forced to watch and will tell you his true identity😂

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just tided up the garage, it had a fair amount of motorcycle gear unceremoniously dumped all over the shop. 
Sitting in my happy place having a cup of tea before I get back to it. 
Yes I know the clocks wrong 😆

7BAD5068-0490-4E59-9074-C31B2CD36EBE.thumb.jpeg.796db8e0fb2dbe1314646b09195313f5.jpeg

Is it an illusion or is that garage really tiny in height? Can you fit a van in there?

9 hours ago, Marcel said:

image_2022-11-24_070151811.png

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is it an illusion or is that garage really tiny in height? Can you fit a van in there?

It has wide garage doors but is and standard height so a Vito, a transit or any 4X4 would fit - but they can stay on the drive, if you're not a motorcycle you're not coming in 😆

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just tided up the garage, it had a fair amount of motorcycle gear unceremoniously dumped all over the shop. 
Sitting in my happy place having a cup of tea before I get back to it. 
Yes I know the clocks wrong 😆

7BAD5068-0490-4E59-9074-C31B2CD36EBE.thumb.jpeg.796db8e0fb2dbe1314646b09195313f5.jpeg

thats some garage you got there.... is it accessible via the draw bridge and moat ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That’s not your Uncle it’s that bloke off Coronation Street!

Sorry don’t know his name cos didn’t watch it but I’m sure someone will be along in a minute who was forced to watch and will tell you his true identity😂

Kevin Webster the mechanicey bloke?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

fuck me ...how many times we seen that photo

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

Not as many times as we've seen your van you annoying cunt!

But here's one you ain't seen from my first week in Spain!

xteb.jpg.b61c8674cee45694d811db225e53c9d9.jpg

• Haha 5