Post any picture that you want to.

zzzak

28 minutes ago, skyrider said:

who is the lad in brown looks like he is about to start a ruck

That is Scruff. He belongs to the owner of the motorcycle workshop, but would wander into our contractor's yard (which was attached) all the time so everyone knew him. He liked to chase lorries and attack them, the bigger the better. He also bit quite a few people.

The old man looking down the hole is/was Ted. Now known as Dead Ted. He was actually in his early 80s but kept it a secret so he could still work. He loved that dog and would feed him every day during the week, the dog knew which car was his and would come running whenever he saw it. After Ted died the dog would be waiting for him every day for a few weeks. I used to bring a tin of dog meat and feed him whenever I was in for a few months afterwards. He learnt to recognise my bike, a clever thing considering there was a constant stream of bikes in and out all day. He bit one person too many though and he and his mum (an Alsation believe it or not, she chased motorcycles only) were retired to live at their owner's farm instead of coming to work with him.

I took the picture for Ted's funeral service card, it was the best I could do as he kept jumping up at me to see if I had a tin of dog meat the whole time.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Well only got yourself to blame riding around on all them tractors in you're assless chaps

True, it causes all the women to overheat and this melts the ice caps. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hash brown 

So sort of a potato and onion grilled/fried thing?

I would take that except for the ketchup or whatever that red sauce is, and that nasty looking bread

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Pedro said:

So sort of a potato and onion grilled/fried thing?

I would take that except for the ketchup or whatever that red sauce is, and that nasty looking bread

Yup ketchup and fried bread yum yet I don’t like tomatoes lol