Post any picture that you want to.

zzzak

On 01/11/2022 at 11:14, boboneleg said:

We've got @Slowlycatchymonkey, @Sofia , @Grasshopper and @Grace (BikeHedonia) .  Don't be bloody greedy 🤪

I'm pretty fed-up to be honest, because I couldn't participate on BOTM seeing that the time for publishing was a little over 24h!! I actually wrote a very ungry post, but didn't post it. What's the rush??? Please give us a chance yo put a picture up, I was full of work, don't actually just spend my time at the computer..

So there, this bird is annoyed! Was a gorgeous foto on top of it!! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sofia said:

I'm pretty fed-up to be honest, because I couldn't participate on BOTM seeing that the time for publishing was a little over 24h!! I actually wrote a very ungry post, but didn't post it. What's the rush??? Please give us a chance yo put a picture up, I was full of work, don't actually just spend my time at the computer..

Just suck up the Harley muscle (no matter how unpalatable) and pretend your pic was taken next month

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just suck up the Harley muscle (no matter how unpalatable) and pretend your pic was taken next month

I think the BOTM picture is actually very nice. I'm just annoyed I didn't get a chance of participating 

Just now, Sofia said:

I think the BOTM picture is actually very nice. I'm just annoyed I didn't get a chance of participating 

A woman of discerning taste, you could educate these philistines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sofia said:

Me too. The muscle pic was an early out front contender, followed by the excellent no topbox pic from Pete, then Rich went and bought a Hyabusa. 

Tough one. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sofia said:

It was 2 days actually......same as always! And I announced it earlier in the week as well.

And it's ALWAYS the same 2 days......the third and fourth day before the end of the month.

Nothing different to how it always is.

• Like 1

On 02/11/2022 at 20:40, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Me too. The muscle pic was an early out front contender, followed by the excellent no topbox pic from Pete, then Rich went and bought a Hyabusa. 

Tough one. 

But did you vote for the boat or the beast

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

But did you vote for the boat or the beast

Your bike is ugly but I wouldn’t call it a boat, more of an express Tupperware wok.

• Haha 6

On 02/11/2022 at 20:41, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Maybe think about checking in at the end of the month if you have a good photo.

I did, 24h latter it was too late...

• Sad 2