Post any picture that you want to.

zzzak

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I can only think of the Morgan....there were others but no names spring to mind.

I'd have said Morgan but the engine configuration is wrong, it should be a v-twin and that looks like a rotary aero type engineĀ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I'd have said Morgan but the engine configuration is wrong, it should be a v-twin and that looks like a rotary aero type engineĀ 

Just search Morgan with radial engine.....several on Google images. šŸ‘Ā 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That'll be the one, good job, we've got to the bottom of it......wouldn't we work well as a moderator team.....

šŸ˜‚.Ā 

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

My old man has not long ago bought himself a tr4AĀ 

Get the top off, find a nice road, redline it in second then switch in the overdrive, great fun.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd much rather a reliant scimitar se5a 3l v6 and yes I know I'm probably in a minority but I'm happy about thatĀ 

It's a cage, the 3a has the cut away doors but even better the windscreen is held on by 4 Dzus fasteners and can be easily removed and it has mounts for aero screens, so you get to blast down the road with the wind in your hair, it's a wonderful feeling.

image_2022-11-14_094333939.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zzzak said:

It's a cage, the 3a has the cut away doors but even better the windscreen is held on by 4 Dzus fasteners and can be easily removed and it has mounts for aero screens, so you get to blast down the road with the wind in your hair, it's a wonderful feeling.

They are best in red but for some reason I really like the styling on them yeah they aren't particularly fast but that doesn't matter.Ā 

Oh and princess Anne had one don't you knowĀ 

11 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd much rather a reliant scimitar se5a 3l v6 and yes I know I'm probably in a minority but I'm happy about thatĀ 

That's an ugly car, and probably a shitbox to drive too. Why would you prefer that except to name something most people never heard about? (for good reason)

• Confused 1

Just now, Pedro said:

That's an ugly car, and probably a shitbox to drive too. Why would you prefer that except to name something most people never heard about? (for good reason)

Personal preference I guess I think its a great looking car, loved the one my dad had

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Always wanted one of these.

austin-healey-3000-mk-iii-phase-2-1966-british-racing-green-02.jpg.68846d6a3f502f976fd1e92dbe97d58a.jpg

Ā 

That's a man's car! If we were able to name our colours, I'd go for the cliche light blue top and white bottom.

I'd rather have a car that's a friend when going fast over bumps though, those old british sports cars will turn on you whenever they even see a bump in the road.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

Plastic body made them quicker than the capri it got it's running gear from but they rattled something rotten.